Chapter 4

Then, this topic ends here.

Bai Lin saw our chat log next to him and sighed: "It's really tiring to deal with geniuses, and I can't speak."

"Actually, Xiaotong, with the experience of someone who came here," said Zhao Xiaotang, who was sitting in a chair and looking in the mirror, "don't think too much in front of him at all, just say what you want."

Zhao Xiaotang paused and asked, "How much older is he than you?" She has never met Mu Chenghe, and has been relying on Bai Lin and me to build her knowledge of Mu Chenghe.

I frowned and shook my head. It doesn't seem to be much older, but how old is it? I'm not ashamed to ask.

Zhao Xiaotang was astonished: "After a long time, you haven't even figured out how old he is."

Bai Lin answered, "Yes, he is completely different from Chen Ting. Although he appears gentle, he always feels sacred and inviolable."

Hearing the nonsensical "sacred and inviolable" sentence in Bai Lin's mouth, Zhao Xiaotang sneered unkindly, "Come on, Xiaobai, just save your pitiful humor."

Bai Lin didn't smile, and said seriously: "Really. You haven't seen him, so I think I'm quite exaggerated. But my fellow villagers, such idiots, don't dare to show it in front of him. Is it Xiaotong? Speaking of the last sentence, Bai Lin turned around and asked me.

I replied.

Actually, I don't understand what Bai Lin said. I just feel that there is always a sense of alienation under Mu Chenghe's kindness.

Zhao Xiaotang returned to the theme and continued to educate me: "Don't look at the things that you and Xiaobai can toss quite often. In fact, they are typical foreign and middlemen. When they encounter relationship problems, they immediately become soft persimmons. We don't care how much he is older than you, but he does A genius species, the cognitive level and social experience are not at the same level as you. If you don’t squeeze, you will look innocent and cute. Maybe, people are just like this.”

Zhao Xiaotang, who is known as the love sage, taught me the love book with heart and soul. I blinked my eyes, as if I understood, and I didn't seem to understand.

Say what you want to say?

I turned the chair back, facing the screen. Seven or eight minutes have passed since I sent "No", and he did not continue to say.

I was afraid that he had already left, so I wrote: Teacher Mu?

Mu Chenghe: Well, it's still there.

Po3a: I remember you said that your father is also a teacher in our school. It must be very interesting that the father and son work in the same unit.

This sentence was sent out, but Mu Chenghe did not reply for a long time. In order to avoid being cold, I wrote: Are you retired? If you are not retired, if you meet at a school meeting, should you call it the teacher or the father?

As I wrote, I laughed happily, and I couldn't help but imagine the scene of Teacher Xiaomu meeting Teacher Lao Mu. It must be very interesting.

After a minute, Mu Chenghe sent a short six words and a punctuation: He has passed away.

I was a little embarrassed for a moment, and suddenly I began to rejoice that I wasn't talking about this topic with him face to face. Recalling that when I first reported to the school, I needed to fill in the information and contact information of my parents in the school register. When it was my turn, I left the father column blank. Then the senior who was in charge of this matter checked it again, and pushed the booklet to me impatiently, "Didn’t you tell me everything! The work unit and contact number of both parents should be written, and the father’s column also Can't be empty!"

I held the pen, paused, and said slowly, "But, my father is dead."

The senior's expression stiffened all of a sudden, then he lowered his head, embarrassed, and even said a few apologies, which embarrassed me.

In fact, they don't know that sometimes what we need is not sympathy, but the normal vision of the people next to us.

So, I thought for a while, and instead of using polite words to prevaricate Mu Chenghe, I sent a smiley face: Then our father, maybe he is still a neighbor in heaven.

He also gave me a smile: Yes, it's hard to say.

After a while, just as I was depressed about what to continue to talk about, he sent another sentence.

Mu Chenghe: However, my father has a very strange personality. I don't know if your father is compatible with him.

I immediately felt funny, and hurriedly wrote: I am not afraid or afraid, my father has a super good temper, and there are always endless jokes hidden in his stomach. Everyone loves them.

Then, what Mu Chenghe came back was not a line, but a phone call.

He spoke first on the phone: "Xue Tong?"

"Ok."

"It's getting late, go to bed," he said.

"Oh, okay." Our dormitory has always been like a night owl. We were excited just now, and completely forgot whether this interrupted his work and rest time, so we apologized and added, "Mr. Mu, I delayed you."

He stopped for a while before saying, "I didn't mean me, I told you to go to bed earlier. I went to bed late."

At this time, I thought he had mentioned that he had poor sleep before.

"Do you still have insomnia?"

"The old thing is sick," he said.

"Why can't I fall asleep?" In the eyes of people my age, I always complain that I don't have enough sleep time to understand the pain of insomnia.

"I always feel that there are many things waiting to be done, so my heart can't calm down." When he said this, the tone was faint, and he couldn't hear the tone.

"Really? What's the matter."

He didn't answer me, but said, "It's too late, you should go to bed."

I can only feel proud that I haven't finished my goodbye.

On weekends, Bai Lin was the host and invited a bunch of classmates and friends to dinner.

It can be seen from the gender ratio of the participants that Bai Lin’s relationship with the opposite sex is not good. Except for the boys in the same class, the only foreigners of the opposite sex are Senior Brother Li, and Senior Brother Li was only required by Bai Lin to help me. Was added.

During the meal, Senior Brother Li was specially arranged next to me by Bai Lin. Before sitting down, Bai Lin gave me a wink. People who don't know the situation thought she wanted to introduce her old friend to me.

I didn't reach five sentences with Brother Li, so I changed the topic to Mu Chenghe.