Chapter 8

I saw that Mu Chenghe's nose was red, he must have been freezing to death, so I said, "I'll stop the car."

He replied, "Forget it. I'll pick up the car and drive you home."

"No way, did you drink alcohol." I shouldn't have told him to drink.

"Right now, the police must be on vacation."

"Who said the police are on vacation? Isn't my mother working?" I shook my head, I don't agree.

My family has been very sensitive to this issue since my father's accident.

"Will you be home alone?" He asked.

"Yes."

"So ..." he thought she for a moment, "Go to my house, I'm alone too."

It was then that I remembered that the house where he took me and Bai Lin was close by.

"Where is Master Chen?" Remember that he told me that this was Chen Ting's residence.

"He has been living with his girlfriend for a long time and he entrusts the house to me."

Cohabit?

I staggered.

It turns out that teachers also cohabit

When he was young, he thought that school teachers were almost divine people. My mother used to tell people: "My daughter is very obedient, everything the teacher tells her is like a divine decree."

Some time later, in first grade, I found out that the teacher had to eat, pick up her children from school, go to the bathroom ... What a disappointment!

Now, Mu Chenghe tells me that the teacher lives with his girlfriend, Chen Ting who teaches at our university, the teacher I admire so much and who is the glorious chairman of the party.

We walked for more than ten minutes to our destination.

This time, the feeling is very different from the previous one.

On the balcony of the living room, you can see the Riverside Plaza where we welcomed the new year. You can still see one or two fireworks in the sky.

We were both frozen.

While he made the bed, I took a hot shower. There is very little in the bathroom sink, just a cup of mouthwash, a toothbrush, an electric razor, and a small bottle of medicine. There are no feminine products.

Suddenly I was in a good mood. I put on the pajamas that I had left in the bathroom, rolled up my pants and sleeves, and reluctantly left.

While Mu Chenghe was cleaning the sofa, I was browsing the bookcase right behind it.

There are many professional books. Some of them are in Russian, English or Chinese, all written in an unintelligible language. On the bottom layer of the shelf, there are some miniature prototypes, planes of all kinds, highly simulated and even ships.