Chapter 5

After hastily rinsing my hair, he took a towel to dry it.

I suddenly felt that I should thank Zhang Lili, otherwise I would not have enjoyed such treatment.

Mu Chenghe said, "Possibly your colleague feels inferior to you."

"I also thought the same thing. She may be afraid that others will look down on her."

"You really get it."

He went to get the hair dryer and turned it on. Because the sound of the blow dryer was so outrageous, we didn't continue talking during the process, until my hair was almost dry and I started to style it myself.

 Because the sound of the blow dryer was so outrageous, we didn't continue talking during the process, until my hair was almost dry and I started to style it myself

He said, "You know you make me feel self-conscious sometimes?"

"How?" He amazed me, "Even if we compare ourselves, won't we immediately know who is better than whom?"
As much as I thought, apart from being a woman, I couldn't find anything in myself that could make him feel self-conscious.

"To tell the truth, I bought you a present and wanted to give it to you on New Year's Eve," she said.

"Eh? What is it?"

"A perfume."

"Fragrance?" My heart leapt suddenly, I looked towards the display case. Was that perfume really for me?

"Since you didn't send me a message that day

"Since you didn't send me a message that day. I felt it was inappropriate to give it to you later." Saying this, she went in search of the box.

Once in my hands, I opened it with enthusiasm. Inside there is a glass container like ink bottle shape, the upper half is purple and the lower half is transparent. I sprinkled on some of the content and smelled it, "It smells great."

"I don't think you usually use this kind of thing."

"why?"

"Like a boy."

After the scent spread, I sniffed again, "There is a floral scent, what kind of perfume is it?"

"Stella."