Left

I'm dreaming again.

In that time when my dad took me to the amusement park, and then both of us lost our money on the road.

Dad bought me a maltose, and then said, "Tong Tong, wait for Dad here, and you are not allowed to go anywhere."

At that time, I nodded seemingly.

Later, I licked the candy and continued to wait. Later, I ate all the candy and Dad hadn't come back. I just feel cold and lonely.

It's really cold.

I shivered, trying to catch something to stop the cold, but I didn't catch anything, so I shrank into a ball.

At this moment, I heard a sigh that did not seem to be true, and then suddenly came a warm embrace and picked me up.

What is a dream, what is reality, I am at a loss.

I only felt that it was an extremely comfortable and tender embrace. Just when I greedily wanted to stay in it forever, I was put in a soft blanket.

I frowned and fell into a dream again.

Just when I was getting anxious, an aunt came towards me, "Oh, isn't this Officer Tong's daughter?"

"Auntie." I seem to know her.

"Where is the family?"

"Dad went to find something, and told me to wait here, and mom will go to work." I answered honestly.

"That's it," the aunt smiled, "your mother asked me to pick you up."

In my dream, I couldn't see her face clearly. I couldn't see clearly all the time. I just remember that she was pulling my hand tighter and tighter. I wanted to yell, but I couldn't yell it. I turned over in a hurry, and then felt my body hanging in the air, and then rolled out of the bed with a "plop".

The ground is covered with wooden floors, so the movement seems a bit big.

I sat up depressed, still in a trance, and then saw Mu Chenghe who quickly appeared at the door after hearing the sound.

I opened my eyes in horror and looked at the furnishings in front of me. At first, I couldn't reflect where I was. After sitting up and looking around, I remembered that it was Mu Chenghe's bedroom.

"My bed is so wide, you can roll down because of you." He leaned against the door, looking helpless, how could he look like a sick cat last night.

"It doesn't matter whether you roll down or not," I mumbled, "The school bed is so narrow, I also sleep well."

He laughed: "That's because the school has railings."

Ok. I admit that I have a poor sleeping posture, kicking on the quilt, sleeping sideways, drooling, but I rarely fall under the bed, which is enough to show that this person's bed has bad feng shui.

However, how could such things be discovered by Mu Chenghe.

Thinking of drooling, I quickly touched the corner of my mouth. Fortunately, even if it had, it was air-dried, and I prefer to lie on my back rather than on my side, otherwise it would be miserable to leave evidence on the pillow.