NSFW Alphabet: Arthur Hastings (FemReader)

(DISCLAIMER I WILL BE SHOWING REF PICS FOR THE POSITION PART!!)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

- Arthur will make sure you are cared for afterward. He doesn't let you walk off without cuddling you in bed and watching a movie together.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

- He fucking loves your thighs. It doesn't matter how big or small they are, he loves just placing his hands on them anytime he can and kissing your inner thighs. Arthur also loves it when your thighs close around his head when he eats you out.

Arthur doesn't have a favourite part of himself; although he's mighty proud of how he's kept himself in shape all these years.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

- If you're on birth control, Arthur will absolutely cum inside you. He absolutely loves the noise you make when you feel it inside of you. If you're not and he doesn't want to take any risks, he'll just use a condom and let himself out inside of that OR he'll just cum on your thigh(s), ass, tits; of course he'll clean you up afterward. Arthur also likes it when you swallow it all.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- Arthur really wants to try roleplaying as a cop with you as the prisoner. He's just a sucker for that kind of stuff, even after all the Bobbies he faced.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

- Arthur wasn't experienced at all before he was seeing you. He was a 30 year old virgin, which he felt awful about, but you reassured him it was okay. However, Arthur had some knowledge of what to do because of Ollie's great knowledge.

F= Favorite position (this goes without saying)

- All of the images got fucking deleted but Arthur likes face-off, flatiron, and leap frog. (just look them up they'll come up with diagrams lol)

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

- Arthur will definitely crack jokes here and there but other than that he's completely serious about the moment.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

- Arthur does trim but you don't really have a preference if he does or not. You think the hairs are cute :)

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

- He is very romantic, he'll literally do the whole petals and candles thing for you and feed you dinner before absolutely wrecking you.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

- If he's feeling extra needy, he'll definitely get himself off to thoughts of you. Although, you aren't out that much, so you have plenty of time to do that job for him.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

- He loves being praised and also loves to praise you. He does have a bit of a degradation kink but it isn't very present.