Yearn (Stanford Pines x F!Reader)🖤

(found some smut prompts online and decided to use one for this. reader is younger than Ford, but not in a weird way. older men are just my weakness lol.)

"You look so pretty with my hand around your throat."

~

"I missed you. I missed you so damn much, Ford."

Ford smiles warmly, his thumb grazing gently against your cheek. "I missed you, too, (Y/N)."

"Don't leave to go on a boat trip like that again," You tease him, grinning. "Had me worried sick."

"Oh, did I worry you? I-I'm sorry--"

"No, Fordsy, it's okay. It's fine. Did you have fun, at least?"

Ford nods. "I did. Wanna come see what I found?"

"Of course, sweetie. But first...I think you owe me a kiss. Don't you think it's a bit overdue?"

"Way overdue, I think," Ford chuckles. "You know, for someone younger than me, you have worse eyebags than I do."

"Shut up and kiss me, dammit."

Without hesitation, Ford pulls you in for a passionate kiss, one that was clearly needed for both you and Ford; it'd been so long since he'd kissed you, he almost forgot how absolutely soft your lips were, how wonderful they felt against his own. He loved how your hand would just cup his jawline, feeling at his stubble. Ford definitely needed a shave, you thought. But, God help you, you were too focused on his lips to even care. Ford was, no doubt, a good kisser, every movement leaving you breathless, your lungs screaming for air, but you didn't care--you didn't care at all, and even if you did, it would be futile. He was gone for too long.

"Ford..."

You mumble in between the kiss, noticing how needy he was getting, how much passion and longing was put into the kiss. If this went on any longer, he'd be stripping you down right there in the kitchen, having you pinned against the sink you were standing at. And as much as you wanted that, it certainly wasn't a very good idea. However, you couldn't handle the way he was kissing you, even the way he roughly held onto your hips made you want to see exactly how much he missed you.

"You're just as beautiful as I remember." Ford pants, grumbling as he kisses a line from your jawline to your collarbone. "So beautiful...I missed you."

"W-We can't do this in the kitchen, Fordsy..."

"Stanley won't even bother to come in here once he hears you."

"Mm, you're right." You mumble, pressing your lips back to his as he starts to mess with your belt.

Suddenly, a hoarse voice clears their throat, and you break away from the kiss, breathing heavily.

"Hey, lovebirds, the kids are coming over later. Ya think you could put this off?"

"Stanley, how dare--"

"No, Ford, it's okay, we j-just got ahead of ourselves. Sorry, Stanley."

"Yeah, yeah," Stan shakes his head. "Just stop being weird! Not in my house, at least."