Home At Last (Karl Heisenberg x Fem!Reader)🖤

"You. (Y/N). That's your name, right?"

Heisenberg's cheeky smile gives you chills as it always does.

You can't really answer back, surprised by the fact that your love interest was talking to you--he'd talked to you before, but he never really addressed you straightfoward.

"That's your name, ain't it?" His tone becomes sharper as he gets impatient.

"Y-Yes, sorry, Mr. Heisenberg."

Heisenberg gives a slight nod. "The Lady of the castle needs to see you."

There was a slight disgust in his voice as he called Lady Dimitrescu "the Lady of the castle". They were "siblings", of course, and never got along that well considering pasts alike.

"Okay. Thank you for letting me know, Mr. Heisenberg."

"I'll have to walk with. Orders, I guess."

"Alright. Let's go, then."

You nod and make your way to the Lady's quarters with Heisenberg closely following, minding the dark halls in case any of her daughters came waltzing by. Her daughters never intended to harm you, but you were still scared of showing your bare neck to any of them, or Lady Dimitrescu in that case.

The curtains were drawn closed as usual. Light was never an option in the castle. Except for you, being one of the only humans in the village; you had special access to open curtains, as you could do your work with extra light and not just candles or the lanterns installed in your room.

You desperately wanted to get out. And maybe that was what Alcina had called you up for, a special grant to leave the castle and be taken anywhere you please, possibly a beautiful modern home elsewhere in Romania. Castle Dimitrescu was a bit too avant garde for you; you even got lost in the labyrinth of a castle once. It was a terrifying experience until Heisenberg found you crying in Daniela's quarters.

Karl Heisenberg was a man that you couldn't stand much when you first came to the castle as a servant. He was arrogant, a bit rude and very rambunctious. However...there was something about him that just grew on you.

His voice, for one. That buttery smooth voice, the one you couldn't help but love. His passionate personality, his hilarious jokes that made you smile.

You never realized how truly in love you were until he comforted you a little when he found you crying that one evening. Heisenberg had wrapped his arm around you, hugging you close just to calm you down, and directed you back to the dining room where you'd be eating a meal of your own.

That one night changed everything.

"Good luck."

"Thank you, Mr. Heisenberg."

He tips his hat, and you make your way into Alcina's chambers.

"Ah, (Y/N). I'll need to see Heisenberg as well, if you don't mind, dear."

You nod, and Heisenberg welcomes himself in.

"I will let you leave this castle, on one condition."

You look up at the towering woman. "What is it, Madam?"

"Heisenberg will have to accompany you. I wouldn't want you running off and telling everyone about this village. Would you want that?"

"N-No, ma'am, I wouldn't. I want you and your daughters to be safe."

"Excellent, dear."

"You want me to go with her?"

A sharp tone in Heisenberg's voice made you think he didn't like the idea much.