Tall, Dark, and Handsome (Ilosovic Stayne x Fem!Reader)🖤

details:
smut (this is the third time I've changed my mind on this so hopefully I stick to it lmao)
strong/nsfw language
In this oneshot, Stayne escapes banishment along with Iracebeth and lives. After the events of Through the Looking Glass, Stayne has learned the error of his ways as Iracebeth has. You are Iracebeth's lesser known niece, returning from many long years of studying abroad. A certain knave catches your eye, and you're soon in a situation you'll never forget.(ps this may not be as historically aged as well, I'm horrible at writing shit from the old times. no idea what the hell I'm doing here so bear with me.)

"Your Majesty, you have a visitor at the castle doors!"

Iracebeth raises an eyebrow, wondering who could be visiting at such a busy time.

"Let them in." She orders.

The servant opens the door slowly, entering the castle with you.

You smile, looking up at your aunt in her throne. "Hello, Aunt Iracebeth."

"(Y/N)? Is that you, dearie?"

Iracebeth's eyes widen. "I haven't seen you in ages. Where have you been?"

"Studying. Abroad, that is. Across seas with a friend...I hope I'm still welcome in Underland." You say, tucking a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Of course you are, my dear. Now, come give Aunt Iracebeth a hug."

Strange, she never asked for hugs from anyone.

Reluctantly, you make your way up the small stairs to her throne and give her a light hug. "Aunt Iracebeth? You've never asked for a hug before. Are you feeling well?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I am."

You nod, raising an eyebrow. "Hm. Okay. Well...I heard you and Aunt Mirana were in...good terms now. I finished up my studying and figured I'd move back to Underland and visit."

"Splendid. Shall we prepare you a room?"

"Oh, I'll just be staying at a--"

Your eyes land on the tallest man you had ever seen in your life, emerging from the curtains. At a loss for words, you stumble over your words.

"Staying at a what?" Iracebeth asks, awaiting your response.

"N-Nevermind. I...if it's not too much trouble, I'd like a room."

"Hm. Alright. Stayne!"

Iracebeth looks to her right, already seeing the man, apparently named Stayne, standing by her side. "Oh. There you are. Would you accompany my niece to her living quarters?"

"Yes, your majesty."

The man could've been over seven feet tall, for all you knew. And as he makes his way toward you, you realize how much taller he is than you. He towered over you like a giant.

Another servant lugs in your bags, and you follow the gigantic man down a red-clad hallway.

"I didn't know the Queen had a niece. What would your name be?" He asks.

"I'm (Y/N). You're...Stayne, right?"

"Ilosovic Stayne. I am knave to the Queen."

"O-oh. How come we've never met?"

"You were very young, as I recall. I'm sure you don't remember me."

Stayne smiles softly, looking down at you. It all starts to piece together. His black wavy hair, the bizarre scar that cracked the porcelain skin over his left eye, and the heart-shaped eyepatch that hid whatever the hell was going on with his eye.