Bruises (Arthur Hastings x Fem!Reader)🖤

ART CRED: tazahan on tumblr
a short little smut, I'm a big softie for Arthur and he deserves some action :) dom arthur is the best arthur btw

"Look at you, Arthur. All these bruises and scrapes."

Arthur smiles softly, a little ashamed of himself. "Sorry. Shouldn't be getting into scraps very much."

Arthur winces as you run the alcohol pad over a scrape on his knee. "You shouldn't, Arthur. It's bad for you. Just look at your bruises, you've got so many of them."

"I know. I'm sorry, (Y/N). You...haven't been taking your Joy, have you?"

You sigh, shaking your head. "To be honest, no. It's nothing but a fucking scam. I want out of here and I'm taking you with me, darling."

"And we get to live somewhere far off? Without all this...guilt, and Joy?"

"Yes. Yes, we can, Arthur. Here, let me see your lips, you've got a bad cut on your bottom lip."

Arthur nods, and you tilt his head a little. "Hang on, let me just--get a good look here, ah...do you mind if I sit on your lap, dear?"

"N-No. I don't mind."

You smile, and Arthur shuffles to get a little more comfortable as he holds you on his lap. At this height, you were a bit taller than him as he held you by your thighs.

"Hold still, Arthur!" You giggle, grabbing another alcohol pad.

"Sorry, never had anyone sit on my lap before."

"Stop apologizing for everything, Hastings," You sigh, rubbing the cut on his lip and cleaning it of blood. "You don't need to be sorry for everything. You've experienced a lot, and experienced not a lot. You're fine, darling. There...blood is all gone, and the alcohol solution should clear the cut up. Do you need anything else bandaged?"

"No, I think that's it. Thank you, (Y/N)."

"You're welcome, darling." You smile, pressing a kiss to the hump of his nose and cupping his jaws in your hands. The way his brown eyes looked up at you through those cracked glasses of his...he was so mesmerizing.

Arthur smiles back, keeping his gaze locked on yours as you stay seated on his lap.

"Arthur, um...your hands..."

Arthur tilts his head like a curious puppy, and then realizes what you meant. "O-Oh! I'm so sor--I mean...ah, that wasn't very gentleman-like of me, doing that..."

"No," You mumble, grabbing his hands and leading them back to your thighs. "I like them there, Hastings."

"Oh. Well, uh...d-do you l-like them h-here?"

His large and bony hands travel upward, cupping your ass and squeezing gently.

"Mm-hmm. I like them there, too."

"Uh...what other p-places do y-you...ah, I'm--"

"Don't say you're sorry, Arthur. It's alright."

"O-Okay...what other places do you like them?"

You hum, moving his hands upward to your hips. "Here..." You then move them farther up to your midriff, then your clothed breasts through your dress. "Aaand here."

Arthur gulps, then seems to freeze in shock as he feels something of his twitch.

"O-Oh no. Shit, go back down--"

You grin, remembering he'd stripped down to his boxers and dress shirt so you could clean the wounds better. You notice the growing hardness in his boxers.