Hiya, Doll! (Ace Copular x Fem!Reader)🖤

Details:
smut
strong language
nsfw language
drug use
Your POV
You are a close friend of Stuart "2D" Pot, and you grew up with him as well. After moving into a condo next to Kong Studios, the newer member catches your eye.

Ah, Kong Studios! The one and only home of the Gorillaz! Well, second home after the first one burnt down.

I really like it here next to Kong Studios. The condo is cozy and sweet, a safe haven of my own.

I rarely socialized unless I felt like it. 2D and the others are very sweet. Well, with an exception of Murdoc. He has his moments, though.

Stuart Pot, or 2D as he was often called, had been my friend since middle school. He was a nasty little bugger, that Stuart. Now he's all black-eyed and melancholy.

Noodle was the best. She was usually the only one I let into the condo. She would bring along Katsu and we would jam out to some bangers from the early days of Gorillaz.

Russel was quiet, reserved. He had a scary voice but is like a big teddy bear. He always gives the best hugs and makes a mean chicken noodle soup.

And then there's Murdoc. What to say except that he's a douchebag with a sense of humour? He's toned down with the horny old man shtick and is probably less horny now. Since I play bass as well, he usually lets me play some riffs on it. I like him, as a friend of course. He's a super cool green old man.

My phone buzzed. A text, from 2D.

Dentz: oi! You coming over today??

Me: yeah man. I just need to take care of a few things, k?

Dentz: take ur time. we got someone u need to meet though

Me: huh. okay, I'll try and hurry over. seeya 2d

Dentz: ✌

I quickly got my clothes on; it was usually an outfit of a striped long sleeve, black pants and some kind of old band t-shirt. I got called an e-girl constantly by Noodle.

I made my way out the door and across the boardwalk to Kong Studios, entering through the emergency back door. I was hit with the smell of cigarettes and pizza.

"(Y/N)! So glad you finally decided to join us!" Murdoc shouted. "Come meet my other half!"

Other half?

I rounded the corner to the living room; they were all sitting around, Noodle strumming on her guitar and 2D on his phone.

I saw a man, kind of tall, who resembled Murdoc but with longer hair and a different nose. Ah, now I see why he's the other half.

The man stood up, and he towered over me. "Hiya. I'm Ace."

I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Okaaayy...Ace who?"

"Ace D. Copular, ma'am. It's a pleasure to meet ya! You must be (Y/N), I hear youse livin' in the condo out there?"

Ace extended a hand. His nails were long, just like Murdoc's.

I shook it reluctantly. "Y-yeah. The band let me live in it...who are you to them exactly?"

"He was the replacement bass when Murdoc got put in jail, (Y/N). Murdoc agreed to let him move into Kong Studios." Noodle said with a smile.

"Ace and I go WAAAYY back." Murdoc said, taking a swig of beer.

"Ah. I see. Well, it was nice meeting you, Ace." I said, grinning.