Skin (Living!Modern!Billy Butcherson x Fem!Reader)🖤

details:
smut
strong/nsfw language
~This is an AU where Billy is reincarnated and is fully alive now, experiencing what it's like in the real world for the first time in years. Although about 300 years old, he appears as if he's still in his 20s, a strapping young man with a heart dedicated all to you. You guide him through the new sensations, his feelings, and...something much more.~

You smile as William Butcherson, known as Billy by almost everyone, stumbles his way into your apartment. He was still getting used to his new feet and the peachy tone of his skin, the soft feeling of his brushed out hair.

He grabs onto the doorframe, his legs still shaky from the newfound feeling in his body.

"Are you alright, Billy?" You ask, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, I'm...I'm fine."

You set your bag down on the couch and watch Billy as he grips onto the doorframe, scared to walk any further without falling.

"Are you sure, darling? You look like you're having trouble." You frown.

"I...might need some help."

You nod, going over to link arms with him and help him walk to the couch. He slumps down, and you smile softly.

He looked so beautiful.

Billy's peachy skintone was so much livelier than the brownish green that dirtied his previously undead face and body. His long dark hair was trimmed into a reasonable length, about down to his shoulders, and his eyes were the most lovely shade of blue you'd ever seen. He had the scars from the cruel act Winifred Sanderson had committed on him all those years ago.

He was wearing a silk cardigan, a black t-shirt and jeans. He had never looked so...human.

When Max and Allison had proposed the idea of reincarnating him, Billy was somehow reluctant upon first impression. Dani was also opposed to it, as she liked how goofy he walked around and lost his head.

But you, on the other hand, supported the idea, as, even when he stumbled around...you had some feelings for him that wouldn't dare go away. No matter how hard you tried to tell yourself that it was wrong to love an undead man, your heart skipped a beat whenever Billy happened to cross paths with you. His intimidating demeanor was a thing of the past whenever you looked into his blue eyes. They always sparkled with a sort of admiration, and when Billy smiled at you, his eyes did as well.

When Allison had proposed the idea, you were all for it.

So, you asked Billy out around an hour after the reincarnation, when he was still unable to walk very well, examining his skin that he had missed. Billy, with the sweetest grin, nods and says:

"Oh, how I've wanted to ask you, (Y/N)!"

Billy was, for the better part, one of the most beautiful and caring men you had ever met.

"Okay, um...anything you need, babe?"

"W-water, please."

You nod, making your way to the kitchen and pouring him a glass of water. He takes it from you and gulps it down.

"My God, it's been so long since I've had water."

"Feels like you're hydrated now, huh?"

"Oh, yes, definitely. Thank you, (Y/N)."

You smile, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "So how are you feeling? Any feeling here?" You ask, pressing down on his upper arm.

"Yes, I can feel it, I...I haven't felt another human's touch in so long, p-please just...keep your hand there."