Captain, Oh Captain! (Captain Allen x Fem! Reader)🖤

details:
smut (semi public, confined space ;] wink wonk)
strong/nsfw language
A gala at the Detroit Police Department always brings coworkers closer together; much closer than you thought.
(dedicated to boobs_n_boys 🤖💚)

"Well, what do you think? Do you like it?" You asked, modeling the dress you had rented for the upcoming anniversary gala at the department.

"Looks great!" Tina complimented you, grinning.

You stepped back and looked at yourself in the mirror. The dress was a simple, deep crimson colour, with a knee-length pencilskirt and a top with lacy straps. It showed much more of your cleavage than you anticipated, but you would manage.

"Well...do you think Allen would like it?" You ask, looking over at Tina, who was peeking atop of your shoulder.

Captain Allen was probably the hottest guy at the station. You had wanted to confess to him for almost 3 years straight now, but he was either busy or you thought he was just plain uninterested.

Tina smiled softly. "I'm sure he will. You look beautiful, (Y/N). Just shoot your shot. I believe in you."

You smile, and hug her tightly. "Thanks, Tina. You look great, too."

Tina had picked out a royal blue dress, with a poofy skirt and long-sleeved top.

"Thank you, (Y/N). We should probably get going so we won't be late."

You nod and exit the shared bedroom to head to the bathroom, fixing up your hair with a few bobby pins and trying your best to put it into a nice updo. You barely wore makeup, but decided to look nice just for tonight, with a dark smokey eye and ruby lips.

As you exited the bathroom, you saw Tina fixing herself up as well. She saw you in the vanity mirror and smiled. "Well, don't you look as pretty as a magnolia in May?"

You giggle, picking up the black lace shawl from the vanity chair and wrapping it around yourself. "Okay. I'm ready."

Tina glanced at the clock and nodded. "Let's go."

~

Tina drove to the department with you in the passenger seat, wrapping the shawl tightly around your chest. You would've thought twice about the bareness of your chest, but you had already rented the dress for the night.

"You okay?" Tina asked, glancing over at you.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit, um...self conscious."

"O-oh. Hey, there's no reason to be self conscious over that. Hell, maybe Allen would pay you some mind, huh?"

You shook your head and chuckled as she nudged you in the shoulder playfully. "He wouldn't."

"Well, we'll have to see then." Tina said with a wink. "May or may not have texted him a photo of you in the dress..."

"You what?!"

"Yeah. He didn't respond though."

"Shit, Tina, what other antics do you have planned for tonight?"

"Nothing. Don't worry, (Y/N). It's just one night, okay?"

You nodded reluctantly. "Yeah. One night only."

You took a few deep breaths as Tina pulled into the driveway of the department and parked adjacent to Hank's car, who you figured wouldn't come at all tonight.

Unbuckling, you stepped out of the car. The cold draft pierced through your nylons as soon as it hit your legs. You shivered, wrapping the shawl around you and crossing your arms.