Together (Mello x Fem!Reader)🖤

cw for ment of suicide
also cw for degradation, use of slut/whore, choking, hair pulling. post-timeskip which means he's 19 in this. also modern day lolz

"Hey."

The blonde man had your purse in his grasp, shoving it toward you.

"We found nothing of interest. Here, take it."

Meekly, you retrieve the purse. No matter how much you tried not to be scared of him, he struck a certain kind of fear in your soul.

You didn't know him. You never interacted with this man in your life.

He kneels down to you, looking into your eyes with those piercing ocean blue eyes of his. "You understand why we took you, right?"

You did. Your father was an FBI agent secretly in league with the making of the Kira's Kingdom website. You didn't know about it at first, but when you were taken for ransom, the blonde man with the scar explained everything you needed to know.

How your father was a class traitor, betraying the FBI as well as society as a whole.

"What are you gonna do with me?"

"Well, your father still has a lot of talking to do...and so far, nothing out of him. Which means that the longer it takes for him to fess up to his crimes, the longer you have to stay here."

You quiver a bit as the man takes a bite out of a chocolate bar. The snap of the chocolate breaking off seems intimidating coming from this guy.

"We didn't find anything in your belongings connecting you directly to Kira. However, we still need to look through your phone. Which has a code lock."

"Oh...s-sorry, I can unlock it for you. There's not much I have that'll seem evident, though."

He hands you your phone, and you unlock it for him. "1936. Why 1936?"

"My grandma's birth year. She was like a friend to me," You say, handing it back to him. "O-Oh, and please...I'm protective of my privacy, so...I-I don't have any photos connecting me t-to--"

"I understand. I won't look at your gallery, don't sweat it. Don't understand what's so private about it..."

You accidentally make eye contact with him for a split second, looking back directly at the carpeted floor as you sit cross-legged on the white couch. He knew exactly what made it private.

"Nothing so far. Regular news app shit, nothing much else. Texts seem normal, too. Hm...can I look through this writing app?"

"U-Uh...y-yeah, sure. There's not much on it anyway, just old stuff."

You watch him closely as he swipes and taps his way through, scrolling through older stories, and--

Uh oh.

"You write erotica?"

"Um--I--"

"No, no, I get it. Everyone has their hobbies. I'll have to check it out sometime, huh?"

"I-If you want. It's subpar, really."

"100K reads on this one. Not subpar to me."

You continue to look down at the floor, fiddling nervously with your jacket's pockets.

"You said these were old, right? Don't seem too old to me...this one here--last updated last night."

"C-Can I have my phone back, please?"

"Mhm." The man nods, and you stuff it back into your purse.

"S-Sir?"

"Yeah?"