Unexpected Killer

Shuichis pov

"and the killer is you gonta gokuhara!"

It was hard for me to say but all the evidence pointed to him being the killer. The worst thing is that that he doesn't even remember doing it. His memory was wiped in the vertual world!

"gonta really killed miu. Gonta is no gentleman. Gonta is worst person" gonta sobbed.

"hey don't beat yourself up big guy. You were just doing what you thought was right" kokichi tried to confront the boy. He was shaking himself.

"how could you say that after what you done! I can't believe I trusted you!" himiko yelled. I saw a flicker of hurt in his eyes before he hid it with a smile.

"please don't yell at kokichi" gonta begged.

"how could you say that. He's the reason your going to die" maki growled.

"please gonta just wants friends to get along. That's all" gonta smiled at us with tears in his eyes.

"let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiits punishment time!" Monokuma hit the button. Gonta was dragged away and thus his punishment started.

It was really hard to watch such a sweet guy get brutalised like that. Once his execution was done kokichi burst out laughing.

"I can't believe any of you trusted me in the first place. Your all a bunch of Fools! I never cared about you I just wanted to see you all suffer!"

"you little basturd!" kaito ran up and tried to punch him. Surprisingly though kokichi turned around and punched him.

We immediately ran to kaito to make sure he was ok. Kokichi stared at us in confusion. I stood up and glared at him.

"your an awful person. This is why your alone kokichi and you always will be!"

I should have taken those words back but I didn't. I just continued to stare at him as he painfully smiled back.

But that smile was a lie wasn't it?