Working Together

Shuichis pov

Kokichi cried into himikos shirt for a couple of minutes before standing up with a grin.

"now that that's out of the way let's start brainstorming on how to beat the mastermind!"

"do you even have an idea on how to unmask the mastermind?" maki asked.

"nope! I've used up all my ideas and now I'm clueless!" kokichi grinned.

"how could you smile like that after explaining such a hopeless situation" kiibo muttered.

"cause you guys are my last hope! So tell me. Do you have any ideas left?" he looked at us eagerly. It was weird for kokichi to involve us in his plan like that but we are seeing a different side to kokichi. Maybe this is what he's truly like.

"I say we crush the mastermind with our own fists!" kaito said bumping his fists together.

"ok any smart plans" kokichi said rolling his eyes.

"hey!" kaito yelled.

"how about we challenge the mastermind to one final class trail to unmask them" I suggested.

"brilliant! As expected of my beloved detective!" kokichi grinned. Kiibo glared at him. I wonder why?

Time skip

We got permission from Monokuma to do one final class trail. We all spilt up into groups of two to look for clues that might pinpoint the identity of the mastermind.

I was partnered up with kiibo. He's been acting a little funny since kokichis comment. I should talk to him about it.

"hey kiibo you've been acting a little strange. Do you want to talk about it?"

"mmm it's silly" he mumbled.

"It's ok if it's silly. I promise I won't laugh" I said crossing my heart.

"okay" he sighed "I just felt really jealous when kokichi called you his beloved. That's all" I blinked a little. He feels jealous about me?

"Well you don't have to worry about that kiibo. I don't like kokichi that way and kokichi in love with himiko so I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me either" I said reassuringly.

"I know. I'm just being dumb" he said looking embarrassed.

I pulled him into a hug "I don't care how dumb it is! As long as your feeling better that's all that matters!"

"thanks shuichi" he said hugging me back.

Our touching moment was cut off by Monokumas announcement. I turned to kiibo with a smile.

"you ready to wrap this up?" I asked.

"definitely" he nodded.

We both walked to the trail grounds together.