Dare 4

Kathleen : Hi guys !

The Sans all look at Kathleen and all scream.

Sanses : AAAAAAAH !! She came back to life !!! Death, kill her !!

Kathleen : Whoah, thank guys... Really ? That's all you have to say ? Well, doesn't matter. So, one of the askers wanted me to give you guys a riddle, but, some of you are too smart, so it would be no fun if everyone played.

Jill : So some of you will just look at the others trying to answer.

Kathleen : By the way. The asker has a secret reward for you if you answer every riddle, and I will also give you a gift. I will grant you a wish, as long as it isn't killing someone. So, yeah, if one of you want to bring back someone to life, I will allow it. But only if it is a Sans. I can of course, also drag your friends who got spared here so they will suffer with you, if you want. But I won't release you.

Ink seemed interested as soon as he heard "bringing a Sans back to life".

Kathleen : To be fair to everyone who will answer, you will write down your answer on a sheet of paper. Those who got the 7 practices riddles right can then try to answer the last one. The asker was kinder and wanted you to be eliminated after two mistakes, but I am not as merciful on something so harmless.

They shrug.

Ink : But who don't have the right to answer ?

They all turn toward Ink, then Kathleen.

Kathleen : Thank you for asking Ink. So, the asker specifically asked for Science to be ban on this one, which I agree with. There would only be a speed contest if we did it. So, every Sanses who were Science at some point of their life are banished.

Jill : Which means : Science, Classic, Ccino, G, Dust, Killer, Horror, Geno, Holo, Color, and all the Error.

They nod.

Kathleen : I added some other because they also are troublesome. So to begin with, all the Sanses that's have canonically lived for a very long time. Because you could have already heard them.

Jill : This one designed : Every version of the Dreamtale twins, so Dream, Nightmare, Phoenix, Illusion, Marvul and Halluciv, you come next to the Undertale AT. And you are not alone, because Reaper and Harvest come with you.

Reaper floats and captures Geno in his arms.

Kathleen : And lastly, there is a few others of you I don't trust because of their knowlegde or memory. So, Bill, Chronicle, Abyss. You three also go out of the group.

Jill : And since Pale nearly never speak, he has the right of not taking par...

Pale just rushed to hug Template.

Kathleen : I guess it means he doesn't want to play.

Marvul comes back with a sleeping Chronicle.

Bill : So, where are we waiting for the end of your little game ?

Kathleen : There is a soundproof room. You can all wait there. Those who will get the answer wrong will go sit on the sofa. There is no time limit to write down your answer by the way.

All : Ok !

Jill : So, it means those who will answer the riddles are in alphabetic order : Blackberry, Blueberry, Cross, Epic, Eraser, Farmer, Ink, Lust, Outer, Paint, Raspberry, Red, Robin, Swap, Wine, Xcellence.

(yeah, I decided to have G and Epic joining the squad)

Kathleen : Alright guys. Are you ready ? So, first riddle : If there was a school with all kinds of animals, who would often be late?