Dare 1

Kathleen is casually drinking a glass of grape juice, next to Wine who drink his.

Everyone gets in the huge living room, since they are all living together.

Kathleen : Sup, everyone.

All : Hello, Kathleen.

Science : How are you today ?

Kathleen : Still kicking.

She coughs a bit right after, but it calms as fast at this came.

Kathleen : Oh, and we receive two dares.

All : Shoot...

Kathleen : Ahaha. Dont worry, everything is going to be alright. So, dare one is quick and for Killer only.

Killer : Can I stab ?

Kathleen : No. Your dare is to hug someone.

Lust : Do I smell shipping ?!

Kathleen : Sorry, but, it isn't ship, today. One of Killer fan just want a hug. So, you must hug JOLenna12356789o9867, Killer.

Killer : Eh, fine.

He hugs you. You feel like someone is glaring at you from the room, but you don't know who. Killer lets you go once it is done, but the stare is still there.

Error : We won't have request like that, right ?

Myriad, Template : I hope so...

Kathleen : I won't force you to hug someone, guys, calm down. Remember, Ink said it, yesterday. I have nearly no power over you. Just the one to stop you from trying to kill each other. And now, dare 2... Here is the dare.

She hands Illusion his violin.

Illusion : My violin ?

Kathleen : We must all stay in the room, and listen to your violin.

JOLenna12356789o9867 : Can I stay ?

Kathleen : Yeah.

All except DS : Ah, it is safe, then, right ?

Robin : Yeah, don't worry. Illusion's violin is beautiful.

Killer : Does Nightmare and Halluciv know how to play violin too ?

Nightmare, Halluciv : Yeah.

Kathleen : But the dare is for Illusion, so. Everyone eat, then we will listen to you.

Phoenix looks away and seems tense.

Phoenix : I have some paperwork to do, I must leave.

Kathleen : Phoenix, the dare want everyone, not everyone minus one.

Phoenix : ...

Kathleen : Sit down. Now.

Phoenix : ...

He sighs and sits. Illusion gets in the middle of the room and begins to play his violin. JOLenna12356789o9867 sits next to killer and feel the glare again.

Everyone smiles because it is true, it is beautiful... but the music cuts itself, when Phoenix gets up quickly to leave the room.

All : Huuuh...

Robin : Rude much.

Dream and Marvul exchange a look, then look at Kathleen.

Kathleen : That's normal. He reacts like that to violin since a while now.

Paint : I am going to check on him... You can continue playing, Illusion

Kathleen : Actually, only if he wants to. The actual dare was for all of you to see Phoenix's reaction to violin.

Ink : Oh. That's explain why you forced Phoenix to stay.

Swap : What happened anyway ? He seemed like he was afraid of listening to it.

Dust : Guys.

All : What ?

Horror : Well, while everyone was busy talking, Illusion left.

They all turn.

All : Ah.

With Phoenix

Illusion : Dream ? Brother ?

Phoenix jumps from the surprise.

Phoenix : Leave me alone, Nightmare...

His voice cracked slightly. Illusion sighs and opens the door. When he sees his brother crying, he rushes toward him and softly cups his face.

Illusion : What is wrong ? Are you hurt ? Sick ? Do you need anything ? Can I help you ? Who dared make you cry ?

Phoenix looks at him for a moment.

Phoenix : ... why... are you concerned for me...? I am... trying to kill you...

Illusion : You are my brother. My little brother. I will always love you, Dream. Even if you hate me. ... Do you want me to get In- I mean Paint.

Phoenix hesitates for a bit. Finally, he launches at his brother, to hug him and cry on his shoulder. Illusion is surprised, but smiles and hugs him. He pats his skull and calms him down.

Once Phoenix cries died down, he lets go of his brother, wiping his tears and looking away.

Phoenix : Sorry...

Illusion : Don't worry. That's part of being brothers. Are you feeling better, now ?

Phoenix nods softly.

Illusion : I see, great.

He flashes him a big smile.

Phoenix : ... Night... are you about to cry ?

Illusion : Huh... ... Yeah... I missed hugging you... Actually... I miss you every day...

Phoenix : ... ... I miss you too... that's why I can't listen to violin anymore... I cry each time I hear one... I am pathetic...

He looks away. Illusion smiles softly and cups his face.

Illusion : You are not, Dream. I don't agree on how you are trying to do it, but... your dream is beautiful. A world in which everyone would be happy is beautiful... I will be frank, it is a beautiful dream... And I am sorry my life ruins that dream of your...

Phoenix : ... I... No, you don't ruin it, Nightmare... Don't worry. I think, I am the happiest I can be, since I am living with you again. ... And... maybe, if you want... when we will be back in our multiverse... we... we could make peace for good.

Illusion : What happenned at the "making every negative feelings disappear" part ? Not that I am complaining...

Phoenix : Well... I got scold by Kathleen, once.

Illusion : What did you do ?

Phoenix : Nothing... She just told me to come with her in her room, because she wanted to speak to me. Then, let's just say for once, she had a really pissed off aura. But once she was out of the room, she was happier than ever.

Illusion : Ahaha. Yeah, sometime, speaking frankly help feeling better. I will thank her, later. I would have loved to see it.