New compagnions.

Kathleen : Hum, so, the readers guessed we had some new comers, though as for who...

Jill : Is everyone alive ?

Ink : They seem to be. Well, let's get in... Zeph !!

Ink jumps on one of the newcomer who just got back up, causing him to fall again.

All : Who ?

Zephyr : Ink, how are you ? It has been a while since I last saw you.

Ink : I am fine, don't worry. I am so happy to see you. Let's get inside !

He drags Zephyr inside and the group of new comers get lead in the living room.

Kathleen : Ok, I will do the introduction of the new comers first, then you will introduce yourself. So, we have three new friends from the original multiverse : Zephyr, Ceno and Errosion. Zephyr is a weird mix of a uncle and brother for Ink. They were both made by the same creator, but they are in-law, since Aster, Zephyr's older brother married with Ink's father.

Zephyr : Ahaha. Well, this is still weird to think I am an uncle, that's why I asked Ink to see me either as a brother or a cousin.

Dream, Blue : You could have told us.

Ink : Sorry...

Kathleen : Anyway. I guess Ceno and Errosion are pretty obvious but still. Ceno is a version of Geno as a protector of AUs and Errosion is a version of Reaper as the destroyer of Aus. The fandom loves to ship them. And I mean, when you see one, you always see the other anyway.

Ceno : Nice to meet you.

Errosion is hidden behind Ceno and just give them a nod before hidding again.

Kathleen : We have the Star multiverse. Which will allow me to make an update. Before, only Star had another name compared to his original, but now, the others also do have new names. So, starting with the Star, we have : Chrome, their version of Ink, Halo, their version of Dream, Cobalt, their version of Blue and obviously Star, their version of Nighty !

Naightmare : I said to stop with that nickname !

Ink : What, you prefer Nootnoot ? Because you better believe Creators ain't gonna to give up on their nickname of us all. Their version of Cross is a living proof.

All the protector snort for a bit at the reminder.

Cross : Huh, how is he called ?

Kathleen : Let's keep the best for the end... Anyway, for the bad, Error is called Zero, Killer is Target, and Horror is Chomp.

Lust : Huh, that's...

Kathleen : It isn't the weirdest name I have heard in the fandom, I am sure of it. I dunno why, but Dust is called Koda, and Cross is...

Jill : Oreo.

The protectors are thrown in a laughing fit, Illusion and Swap joining them on this one.

Illusion : Seriously ?

Kathleen : Yeah, Oreo is the nickname the fandom give the most to Cross. Well, it can be part of some variation, but it is always there.

They manage to calm themselves.

Kathleen : Ok, let's move on the Nightswap one ! I am going to go a bit quicker since I already talked about them to all of you and I assume most of you aren't called Ink and remember what I said.

All : Hey !

Kathleen : So we have : Breeze (Dust), Clear (Ink), Envy (Lust), Filter (Error), Fleek (Red), Frappe (Ccino), Glamour (Horror), Glare (Classic), Juro (Killer), Nightlight (Nightmare), Paralysis (Dream), Perceus (Outer), Scarlet (Ras), Slate (Blue), Vast (Epic), Xeno (Cross)

Jill : Now, we are going to go and prepare the change in bedrooms, because we are beginning to run out of space !

Jill and Kathleen go into Kathleen's office to get some ship sailing, huh, I mean, to organise the rooms for the Sanses.

Killer : I have a bad feeling about it.

Target, Juro : Tell me about it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Original : Ceno, Errosion, Zephyr

Nightswap : Breeze (Dust), Clear (Ink), Envy (Lust), Filter (Error), Fleek (Red), Frappe (Ccino), Glamour (Horror), Glare (Classic), Juro (Killer), Nightlight (NM), Paralysis (Dream), Perceus (Outer), Scarlet (Ras), Slate (Blue), Vast (Epic), Xeno (Cross).

Star : Chomp, Chrome, Cobalt, Halo, Koda, Oreo, Star, Target, Zero.