Frisk

All : I wasn't expecting it...

Kathleen : Ahaha. I have a few things I want to say. The first one is pretty quick to do. Frisk, in Undertale only exist in the Pacifist Timelines, since this is the only timelines they introduce themselves as Frisk. So, Frisk is only the pacifist human.

Killer : Why are you saying it, though ?

Ink : Narration. In a story, if a character isn't name, it has a meaning. Kathleen is refering to it.

Kathleen : Yup. Because, if you play the neutral run, you assume the human's name is the one you type at the beginning of the game. And, in the Genocide run, that name is stripped away from that human body, because you met the true owner of that name, Chara. Also, Chara isn't evil, at all for me. Chara becomes evil because of the actions of the Player, that guide them in the wrong way, but they aren't evil before it.

Jill : Anyway, what was the other thing ?

Kathleen : A small theory, I guess. Like, one of the unanswer question we have is "where did the human disappear at the end of the neutral run ?". The most likely option is that, they cross the barrier, but, how ? A human soul isn't supposed to be enough to cross the barrier.

Horror : ... that's true. If they were still in the Underground, I would have run into them by now.

Kathleen : I heard a theory about the fact, that if you consider that Frisk is Chara's corpse that came back to life through the Determination of the golden flower, that would have formed a new soul, well that soul would also be composed of Asriel's dust, so not be a real human soul. And while I agree with the thinking, I don't think Frisk is Chara's corpse, to be honest...

Jill : Also, for those who speak French, that theory was made by Captain Hype, on his series of theories on Undertale.

Kathleen : Anyway, like I said, I don't think that Frisk and Chara are the same body at all. While I agree that Chara is most likely haunting us, this isn't unlikely to assume Chara and Frisk both being Determination soul, their soul can fuse slightly and that some of Chara's memories are transfired to Frisk because of their connection. Though, I agree that Frisk's soul is weird. In Undertale, human soul are supposed to stay even after the death, but for some weird reason, when Frisk dies, their soul breaks. So, what if this means Frisk isn't actually human ? Like, maybe they are mostly human, but not fully ?

All : Huh ?

Kathleen : Frisk's skin is yellow, and while you can have yellow skin, this type here isn't the "yellow skin" that asian people would have, the same way that black people aren't litterally black ! And, maybe that is not the only weird thing about Frisk, then. We don't know if in Undertale this is possible for a monster and a human to have a child together, but nothing say they can't neither. And before the war, the two species co-existed well. So, this isn't unlikely to think there could have been some Monster and Human couples and that they had kids. And, let's imagine that among those kids one of them, fell in love with a human and had kids, and then continue the process. It is likely in that case that the monsters traits would mainly dissipate over time, because the monster genetic would be weak, but, those children aren't actually fully human, no ? So, what if those bloodline could cross the barrier ?

Jill : Wait, but, would there be kids like that with the monsters too ?

Kathleen : First off, when the war broke out, I think the Monster-human family have been among the first victims to fall. I mean, we talk of a war between two species, and we know how Humanity can be. So, thinking most of those families died isn't hard given the circonstances. For those that was like that since a longer time, they could have also been in danger. And, let's face it. Do you think those kids would try to cross the barrier, once it is on, when they know they are surely going to be kill on sight, since their monster genetic could end up being stronger ? You can even suppose the following. We know Monsters live longer than humans, but what if, unfortunately, those children have the same lifespan as a human ? They could end up dying before their monster parent.

Jill : So, Frisk could so happen to have been lucky enough to be a descend from one of those families that long before the Monster Human war, was a Monster and Human family ?

Kathleen : Yup. Hell, when you read what is written at Waterfall, we learn monster and human soul can fuse, but, what if those first case of fusion, were monsters that took the soul of their deceased loved one, and fused it with their, so they would be together forever ? Is that something that look this unlikely ? Of course, humans who wouldn't understand or don't know would be afraid and slowly but surely, this would lead to this. After all, we know thank to Asriel and Chara that the control of the body seems to be shared. So, if this was a married couple, it would surely just feel like an extension of that married life. And this time, this would quite literally be "until death do us part".

Classic : Ink ?

Ink : Don't ask me, I don't know. It could be, for all I know. She could be on something, or she could have finally gone crazy.

Kathleen : I just felt like saying it.