Other AMs reaction

Kathleen : Hey, guys !

Sanses : What do you want, Kath ?

Kathleen : Well, a reader asked me to make you all react to one AU, and two multiverses, so I am going to do just that.

Jill : She forgot to precise she will also do some other multiverse she knows about, while she is at this.

Kathleen : Ok, so, let's get started. The first Au is Reset!Dreamtale.

Ink : Oh...

All : So, I guess this is same to assume we are going to have Dream and Nightmare in it, and a reset at some point.

Kathleen : Yeah. If I understand, the event of the Original Dreamtale happened, then, at some point, Dream found a way to do a reset. So, he reseted his world.

Killer : I have a bad feeling.

Kathleen : And you are right ! Because, unlike you, Kill. Not only is Dreamtale not suppose to have a reset button, but, Dream doesn't have the player soul, meaning it isn't supposed to be an ability he should use. This caused him a huge amount of pain.

Jill : Basically, it was described as if his skin would have been peeled off fcompletly, if he was human.

Kathleen : Anyway. Reset Dreamtale seems to have a multiple ending scenario thing going on. From what I found and understood, in ending one and two, one of the twins died by the hand of the other, and in ending three, they are both alived and living together. We will go on ending three at the end. So, let's first start with Dream, since there is A LOT to say.

Dream lives near a lack. His house is well hidden, but normal on the inside. There is after some story arc swans around the lack. Dream tends to trip on their nest, causing the swans to chase him down. However, if they ever get in his house, he would burn them down.

All : Why ?

Kathleen : Don't ask me. Also, this Dream has a issue with setting things on fire, I swear. So, at first, he will act friendly and 'innocent' like normal Dream, but this is only so you drop your guard. Once he decides to attack you, is when you realise how wrong you were to think he was.

Blue : Why would he do that ?

Kathleen : Well, he basically is insane. He has killed his whole Au, apparently, not just Nightmare. He is pretty childlish, but will get upset if you say so. He hates being treated like a baby. He never calls anyone by their name, to annoy them, including Nightmare, whose nickname will be given when we are on his part. If he was to find himself a nickname, he would either go for 'King of betrayal' or 'Betrayal'.

Nightmare, Phoenix, Xcellence, Marvul : He is indeed childlish.

Kathleen : I know, and wait... For some reason, he thinks blood is jam, apparently... Did he spend time in Horrortale or something ?

Nightmare is looking at Horror.

Horror : I didn't do anything yet.

Kathleen : He hates stranger and likes to trick them. Well, I should change that into he basically hate and trick everyone since, most people are strangers. If you bring out Nightmare's death, he will be annoyed about it, but that kinda all.

Dream : What ? How come ?

Jill : Well, in that Au, you are the one who killed him. Surely plays.

Kathleen : So Dream has the 'power of stupidity' on his side.

Meme squad, Epic, Cross : I have the power of god and anime on my side !