Ask 2

Kathleen is writing and drawing in the living room, waiting for everyone.

Ink : I don't like it. We just got our first night in our new room, and she is waiting for us. I have a bad feeling about it.

Everyone nods.

Once they are all here, Kath put down what she was doing.

Kathleen : Good morning, everyone ! I received an ask.

All : Shoot !

Phoenix : About who ?

Kathleen : Well, technically, this is supposed to be about Ink, but, it will involve some of his other version, I guess.

Ink : What do you mean "I guess" ?

Kathleen : Well, the question is refering as of why I made you sleep with Gin.

Ink : Don't you dare !

Kathleen puts Ink in a bubble while he seems like he was continuing screaming. He gives up and sits, pouting.

Error : So, there is an actual reason.

Kathleen : Of course. But, I said it concerned most Ink because not every Ink has that particularity. For instance, this is canon Eraser doesn't have it. Reboot is the one who has it. Meaning unless we got the comfirmation from their creator, there is no way to tell if Chrome and Clear are involved or not.

(Jill : So this part got modify, because it was brought to Kath attention than recently, Elf, the Star Multiverse's creator made a picture of Chrome exposing part of his ribs and all. While he doesn't have what we are talking about, he still has black spot (his vitiligo's mark) here and then on his body.)

Chrome : Ahaha.

Jill : That's the laugh of someone who knows his creator loves to evade question about him, huh ?

Chrome : Indeed. And I won't tell~

Clear : I don't even have an idea what you are talking about.

Kathleen : This is fine. I mean, I have enough with Ink and Paint glaring at me.

Swap : Oh, so this is about it... Wait.

Kathleen : Yup, that's mean if Paint is feeling salty enough, he can betray you, Swap.

She smirks and Swap glares at her then at Paint who aready went hiding behind Phoenix and smirks at him too.

Paint : If I am suffering then I will drag you down with me.

Swap : This is unfair ! It isn't that big of a deal, Paint !

Kathleen : Ahah ! I agree, this is beautiful, I don't get why the Inks tend to hate that.

Gin nods his head. Ink was released from his bubble and goes sulking by cuddling Gin.

Nightmare : So, can we get to the point ?

Kathleen : Of course. Ink has tattoos who covers nearly all of his upper body. He tends to hate them, hence why he is covering himself with so many layers to hide them. Which is a shame, because they are just beautiful.

Swap : Yup, for having seen them yesterday, I agree. that's a masterpiece.

Ink and Paint both glares at him and Gin kisses Ink to distract him. He goes back sulking.

Template : Pale has them too. But, I guess since he is emotionless, he kinda doesn't care.

Lust : Then, could Pale shows us what they look like ?