About Underfell

https://underfell.tumblr.com/AUFAQ

Above is the code to the blog of Underfell original creator, if this interest you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Red : Welp, look like this is my turn, huh ? What do ya plan on saying, this time, Kath ?

Kathleen : Frankly enough ? Just some canon facts about Underfell that I think people would like to know about. Oh, and some pictures made by the Creator too. Because, Underfell is a bit like Underswap on the issue that they are now the property of the fandom more than the one of their Creators, so we lost some bit of the canon more and more. And, I am sure some would love to learn more about the canon of one of the Original AUs.

Jill : At least, some of our readers looks like they would appreciate the effort.

Kathleen : So, to start, unlike Underswap where we can assume that the path of Chara is just like Frisk in Undertale, in the sense you can just replace the very same ending tree, Underfell only have 3 endings, interestingly enough. Those are the following.

"The 3 Runs : Trust : Frisk befriends every monsters and they learn to trust each other again. Closure : Frisk befriends every monsters and make them realize their wrong doing. Finally finding closure in one another. Betrayal (closest to "genocide") : Frisk gets betrayed by Flowey who pins monsters against each other and gets Frisk blamed for it."

Jill : What is the difference between Trust and Closure is beyond Kath and I, because they look like they could easily be fused or exchanged...

Kathleen : Now, onto the characters !

"Frisk : 8th fallen human, More tired (because of the BS of everyone), Refuse to kill, Flowey would stop them anyway, likes to paint people nails, can attack but refuses to kill."

"Flowey : Is actually wilted, always optimistic, cheers Frisk on, fears other monsters

"Flowey : Is actually wilted, always optimistic, cheers Frisk on, fears other monsters."

Kathleen : Shesh, gives Flowey some water... at least, the more the story progress on the Trust or Closure ending, the happier he gets...

"Toriel : left Asgore after finding out he poisoned Chara, had found and hidden Chara from him with the help of Asriel, has a rose garden but always gets her clothes torn when tending it, bakes meat pies, hates monster instead of humans."

Jill : Toriel apparently only knows how to make decent food when this involves meat.

Horror : I will ask her recipes next time.

He writes it down for when he gets freed. Red looks anxiously at him.

"Chara : Was found by Asriel and Toriel but hidden from Asgore, didn't hate humanity though they didn't love them in this wolrd either, sweet and considerate, put monsters before themselves, Asgore poisoned Chara, they still had the wish of seeing the golden flowers."