77- Bitter return

Hello, all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I hope that you all are doing well and staying healthy~♡ I will be returning to work soon, but I have already caught up on my drafts like promised.:3 So as a reward for all you lovely reader's patience and my persistence to catch up, here is that second update I promised~♡ This one may seem rushed, and I do apologize for that, but I had few ideas to work with for this chapter.👉👈 Oh! But please do look forward to their being fathers~♡ I'm excited for you all to read what I have in store for them.:3 And yes, there will still be an update either this Friday or Saturday~♡ So please look forward to that as well~♡ There isn't anything too triggering within this chapter, unless you have separation anxiety, but please, remain advised when reading~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this newest installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Both Taehyung and Jungkook woke up that morning with a start, Taehyung's alarm clock alerting them to the impending return to their normality. Neither one was looking forward to it as they packed some clothes from Taehyung's closet and all the presents they shared and proceeded to get dressed. Jungkook hated seeing the look of guilt and remorse on Taehyung's face as he hugged his mother tightly. Jungkook offered a tender kiss to Taehyung's mother's cheek before she started crying and saying how she wanted them to stay. Both of them felt dreadful that they had to return to rehab, leaving behind Taehyung's family as they climbed into the Rolls Royce Taehyung's mother had prepared for them.

Taehyung felt tears glide down his cheeks as he watched his parents disappear into the distance, namely his mother. The disappearance of his mother crushed him and he broke down crying as Jungkook pulled him into a tight and comforting hug. Although it did little to quell his hysterical crying and emotional state.

When they arrived at the rehab school once again, Taehyung dried his eyes and forcefully swallowed his emotions. It concerned Jungkook as he watched Taehyung put on a brave face before opening the car door. With a brave face on, Taehyung stepped out of the car with Jungkook in tow. Taehyung was more determined now than ever to graduate as soon as possible for the sake of his mother, even if that meant having to be without Jungkook for a few months. Taehyung glanced behind him as Jungkook widened his stride to catch up to Taehyung, grabbing his hand to reassure him. They'd both find a way through this turbulent time and find a way to be there for each other. With a small kiss to his cheek from Jungkook, their hands clasped tightly together, and a determined nod, they entered the school gates once again to begin their new semester.

||

The year flew by as Taehyung and Jungkook remained focused on their studies and required courses for graduation. Jungkook adding in a couple of classes pertaining to business so that he could help Taehyung later on down their journey together. Before they knew it, Hoseok and Yoongi had finalized their graduation processes and were going to be moving onto better things. Before Taehyung could even suggest hosting a farewell party, Hoseok and Yoongi left for the sake of Taehyung and Jungkook to remain focused on moving on as well.

Taehyung was visited by his parents a few times while hostage within those four barricades from the real world. He'd received news that Savannah was pregnant and that she was attending regular appointments throughout her incubation period. They were still unaware of the gender of the child or who the father of the child was at the moment, but that they'd find out within the next few months. She was still not too far along in her pregnancy.

While Taehyung was excited about any more upcoming news about her pregnancy, he remained focused on his studies in order to care for this child, regardless of which one of them was the father. Jungkook would visit Taehyung for study sessions and solace to continue on the right path, Taehyung keeping him focused on what needed to be done. News that Jisoo had given birth to Jungkook's child spread to them quite quickly through Hyungwon as Taehyung was the first to meet with her. He offered her a disclosed sum of money and she hastily signed her parental rights over to Taehyung and Jungkook.