28- Hoseok's Dilemma

Hello, everyone~♡ I hope you all are well~♡ I am currently sleepy, but I wanted to fulfill my promise to you all about the double update for skipping that one week.:3 It's mostly a filler chapter to move things along, so there's really nothing triggering in this chapter~♡ But either way, still read at your own discretion because of previous and future chapters.xD Well, I hope this isn't too shitty a chapter and I hope that you all enjoy this update~♡ Also, thank you, everyone, for the 4.7k views~♡♡♡♡ You all have no idea how much that means to me already~♡♡♡ Thank you so much and I love you all~♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook slowly shifted around and laid Taehyung back down in the bed after cleaning him and dressing him in a new gown that the nurse had offered him. Jungkook pulled his shirt and pants back on with a smug smirk as he stretched his back. "You enjoy the show?" Jungkook asked, sneering as he followed behind the nurse.

The nurse sighed with exasperation, trying to avoid the question as he picked Yeontan up off the ground. He examined Yeontan's soft, fluffy fur as he stared into the puppy's humanly emotional eyes. "You're a bad influence, you know that? Dogs? They're not allowed on campus, but because the dog now belongs to Taehyung, they are not going to do anything about it. Unless they want to risk pissing him off. I mean, he will be the future of his family's company," the nurse stated, turning to hand Yeontan to Jungkook. "He could easily cut their funding once he takes the office from his father."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the nurse, gently ruffling Yeontan's fur as he softly placed the pup on the bed next to Taehyung. Yeontan's initial response was to snuggle deep into Taehyung's side and curl up beside him, laying his head down and closing his eyes. Jungkook smiled at the cute gesture as he turned his attention back towards the nurse. "Is that why he can get away with so much more than anybody else?" Jungkook asked as the nurse turned his back towards Jungkook once more.

"I suppose," the nurse answered, shrugging indifferently as he turned to glance at Taehyung and Yeontan sleeping together before turning his back towards them once more. Jungkook's anger flared for some reason as he choked back on his jealousy, although his words were still sharp like a knife. "What? You still have the image of his naked body engraved in your brain to jerk off to later?" Jungkook asked smugly, crossing his arms over his chest. Jungkook knew the nurse was watching Taehyung the entire duration of their intimate moment and that didn't sit well with Jungkook at all.

The nurse quickly turned on Jungkook, poking him hard in the chest with his index finger as he stared Jungkook down. "Stop mentioning that, now. I know I shouldn't have watched, I feel guilty enough as it stands. Bring it up one more time and I'll make sure you stay detained in this school until the day you graduate. And I don't see that ensuing anytime soon with all your skipping classes and fooling around," the nurse threatened, glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook's anger raged wildly behind his irises, gripping the nurse by the lapels of his lab coat and shoving him into the wall behind them.

"You do that and I'll make sure everyone here knows you like watching a young man, damn near a child to you, fuck another person," Jungkook threatened back, his eyes glowing with the rage that pierced the nurse's very core of existence. "I know which one of us you were watching and your focus was zeroed in on Tae," Jungkook added, the nurse staring at him in absolute horror. "I will fucking bury you."

The nurse cleared his throat in an attempt to break away from Jungkook's grasp as he nodded numbly. "Got it. Just please quit bringing it up?" the nurse asked, trying to reign in his fear of Jungkook. He'd never seen someone's eyes so alive with resentment before, even though they had students who needed to regulate their anger. "H- have you been attending your anger management classes, at least?" The nurse asked, pushing a rough hand through his blond hair.