71- Christmas Night

Hello all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I hope that you are well~♡ My family will soon be in town, so that's something to look forward to for me~♡ Although that may make uploading a chapter next week difficult, I promise you I will have it out to you guys~♡ I'm not trying to make you all wait too long for this next chapter.😏 So please look forward to that~♡ This chapter has some minor sexual content, but please read at your own discretion~♡ Without further ado, here is the next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

The next thing Jungkook was aware of was that they were currently in a dimly lit shop that had all kinds of leather harnesses lining the walls. Jungkook's eyes wandered from the harnesses over towards the more lacey and frilly lingerie. Jungkook suddenly felt his face flush as Taehyung approached him with a leather harness in one hand and a sheer pink, lacey lingerie dress. "Which one would you prefer to see me wear?" Taehyung asked, honestly curious as Jungkook tried his best not to look at either of them.

"You don't like either of them? They have full-body stockings that are made of fishnets. Would you like to see me in one of those instead?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook remained silent, his face still bright red. Jungkook pushed both options out of his flushed face with a low groan. "Just pick what you would want to wear," Jungkook mumbled under his breath as Taehyung shook his head. "No can do, Kookie. This is part of your Christmas gift," Taehyung exclaimed excitedly as Jungkook swiftly covered Taehyung's mouth in embarrassment. Jungkook's face was beyond heated and brilliantly rosy as his eyes begged Taehyung to keep quiet.

"Please, just pick whatever you want and I'll be surprised later tonight, okay?" Jungkook implored as Taehyung smiled underneath Jungkook's hand and nodded vigorously. With that, Taehyung stepped away from Jungkook and roamed the store for whatever he thought Jungkook might like. All the while, Jungkook stepped outside to spare himself of any more humility and wait for Taehyung to finish shopping.

||

Jungkook and Taehyung stepped through the threshold of the doors once again, mostly to drop off the things that Taehyung had bought, but also for Jungkook to see Taehyung open the rest of his gifts. They weren't leaving again to see the lights until Taehyung had viewed everything that Jungkook had bought for him. Jungkook pulled Taehyung up to his room impatiently by his arm, excited to see how Taehyung would react to his gifts. Especially since this was the first time he'd bought gifts for anyone outside his family. He was careful not to trip Taehyung up as he rushed them up the stairs, tossing the bag of secrets Taehyung had bought at the adult store onto the bed.

Taehyung pouted as Jungkook pulled Taehyung over towards the window with excitement. "Look outside," Jungkook expressed with exhilaration as Taehyung peeked out the window hazed with frost. In his parent's backyard, among the elegant outdoor furnishings stood something that didn't appear right to Taehyung. Jungkook, on the other hand, sighed with exasperation by the fact that the gift he'd left for Taehyung outside was now covered in snow. "Ugh," Jungkook scoffed as Taehyung glanced over at Jungkook with slight alarm. "We'll have to go outside again for you to see it, so dress warm," Jungkook advised as Taehyung stepped away from the window.

Taehyung grabbed his coat and threw it back on quickly as he followed Jungkook down the stairs with an eyebrow quirked at what Jungkook was planning. He followed Jungkook through the house to the elegant, double back door, wondering how Jungkook anticipated where their back patio space was located. Jungkook flicked on the back patio lights, the entire yard lit with a luminescent bright glow as they stepped out onto the deck. "How did you know where our backyard was?" Taehyung asked, glancing around to see an unusual mass in the center of their massive yard.