45- Picnic disaster

Hellllllllloooooooooo, every one of you lovely readers~♡ I hope you enjoyed your turkey day with lots of loved ones~♡ I know I did~♡ I finally do have a job now, with the help and encouragement of taekookieelove~♡ I work later today, hence why I'm updating now.😂🤣 This chapter has a surprise reappearance of somebody you may have thought was gone!😯😱 So hopefully you all will enjoy this chapter and I hope that it isn't too boring.:3 Know that I love and appreciate all of you lovely people~♡ Now, without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

After Taehyung finally calmed down, the others sent him on his way at his request in order to make his picnic date with Jungkook. They didn't want Taehyung to go after what he'd shared with them, but Taehyung had been adamant about meeting Jungkook. As Seokjin watched Taehyung scurry down the hallway, he turned toward Jimin with a sorrowful expression. "How could he have kept something like that a secret? We're his friends too... Don't we have some right to know...?" Seokjin asked softly, hanging his head slightly as he realized just how long Taehyung had kept this from them. "He acted like nothing ever bothered him... Even when he'd complain about Jungkook not wanting to date him, he'd still find a way to smile through it..."

Jimin smiled softly as he patted Seokjin's shoulder, his eyes brimming with tears as he let out a self-deprecating laugh. "First off, he wasn't supposed to tell you at all. If the wrong people overheard, his father would be furious with him and make things that much harder for him to be happy. Second, Taehyung has always been like that. Even though the thought of dying so young terrifies him, and I know it does by the number of drugs he was consuming on a daily basis before coming here, he still managed to smile through it all and still be the cheerful person we all love. His will to live is stronger than he thinks," Jimin noted, dabbing the end of his sleeve at the corners of his eyes. "Especially with that rebellious attitude to marry who he chooses," Jimin stated, laughing softly. "It's why I told Tae's mom that he has found someone. That it was only a matter of time for Jungkook to give into Taehyung's persistence and charm," Jimin added, smiling as he turned toward Yoongi and Hoseok.

Yoongi still looked a little guilty as Jimin gently cupped Yoongi's face and lifted his head slightly, using his thumbs to rub the tears from Yoongi's eyes. "Don't look so guilty, Yoongi. If Taehyung thought you'd be this upset by mentioning all that, he never would have told you guys. So you have to be strong for him and not make him feel guilty for telling you or else, he'll try to keep anything else from you that may be considered "bothersome". He doesn't want to burden anyone with his problems," Jimin whispered softly, offering Yoongi a soft smile. Yoongi finally smiled back as he lifted his head, nodding into Jimin's hands. Yoongi sniffled softly as Jimin dropped his hands and Hoseok watched the entire interaction before a thought struck him.

He glanced between Yoongi and Jimin, and back again as thoughts raced through his mind at a mile a minute. "Say, Jimin? You're single, right?" Hoseok asked, realizing that Taehyung wanted to be with Jungkook more than anything. They still had room for another person if Taehyung wasn't going to join their relationship with them.

Jimin looked up at Hoseok with those words, laughing softly. "Yes, I am. Although it's not as if I can't date someone," Jimin declared, quick to defend himself about being single. "I just wouldn't have a lot of time for that individual because I'm only here to keep an eye on Taehyung," Jimin defended as Hoseok glanced at Yoongi, offering a knowing smile. Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise as the hint that Hoseok was trying to casually drop finally clicked inside his brain. "Hey, sorry to ditch you right now, Jin, but we need to have a private conversation with Minnie," Yoongi announced, grabbing Jimin's hand and dashing down the hallway with him. Hoseok waved pleasantly before sprinting off after them, leaving Seokjin confused as he watched them leave him now too.