91- Sweet Surrender

Hello, my loves~♡ I hope that you all are well~♡ I have been better but I have taken that step in accepting help for my mental health.:3 I have appointments after December.:3 I am excited and terrified at the same time.😂🤣 My initial evaluation didn't look too promising but we'll see how it goes~♡ The next chapter of Wish You were Here will be released later. Some time between tonight and early morning of Friday.:3 This chapter has explicit sexual content so please remain advised when reading~♡ I hope you guys will be in for a shock with this chapter.:3 Or did you see it coming?😂🤣 Let me know.:3 But without further ado, please enjoy the next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Swiftly moving things to the bedroom, Taehyung hastily pulled Jungkook to his feet while their lips remained connected. Taehyung grasped the front of Jungkook's shirt tightly in his fists as he yanked Jungkook back into the bedroom with him, Jungkook tripping over his feet the entire way. He hadn't expected Taehyung to be so aroused in his current state, but Jungkook wasn't complaining about it either. It was the first time that Taehyung had made the first move with such aggression and Jungkook was living for it.

Taehyung recklessly spun Jungkook around, still connected to his lips before Jungkook's back slammed into the mattress behind him. Taehyung pulled away momentarily, panting softly as he stared down at Jungkook before pressing his lips to Jungkook's neck. Jungkook panted softly this time as he gripped Taehyung's hips, moaning lowly when Taehyung sucked that same sensitive spot he'd kissed. Jungkook flinched when he felt Taehyung's breath hot against his ear, biting his lip as Taehyung pulled away to glance down at Jungkook yet again. Taehyung could see the deep, unrelenting lust in Jungkook's eyes as he smiled playfully to himself. Teasingly, Taehyung leaned down close to Jungkook's ear once again and nipped the shell, earning another violent jolt from Jungkook and an instant erection.

Taehyung glanced down when he felt Jungkook's length pressed firmly against his inner thigh before flicking his eyes back up at Jungkook. Jungkook could recognize the dark lust in Taehyung's eyes and he was honestly stunned at the moment as he allowed Taehyung to do what he pleased with his body. It was turning them both on anyway, might as well let Taehyung have his way for now.

Taehyung's eyes remained trained on Jungkook as the elder unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt elegantly yet hastily. He yanked the fabric open once he was done and admired Jungkook's smooth, unmarked skin. Taehyung hadn't left very many marks on Jungkook and he figured it was time he changed that. Jungkook watched as Taehyung leaned closer to his neck once again and trailed bites and sucks down his neck and towards his collar bones. Jungkook groaned softly at the sensation it caused as he firmly grasped Taehyung's plump ass through his jeans. Jungkook didn't know what Taehyung was scheming but he was inevitably enjoying his ministrations. "Kookie," Taehyung addressed softly from Jungkook's left collar bone. "I want to be inside you for a change," Taehyung announced firmly, grinding against Jungkook to accentuate his point in hopes that Jungkook wouldn't argue.

Taehyung heard Jungkook swallow hard and glanced up at him with lust filled eyes before Jungkook nodded hesitantly in approval. Jungkook had been so aroused by Taehyung's display of dominance earlier that he figured allowing him this wouldn't hurt or bother him too much. It wasn't like Taehyung was his father and he had sought permission first. Although if Taehyung did it right and made it feel good, it wouldn't be the last time he allowed Taehyung this pleasure either. Jungkook stared up nervously at Taehyung as the elder stripped Jungkook of his pants and boxers completely, now that he'd had Jungkook's permission. "Don't be so tense, darling. I promise I'll take good care of you just like you do for me," Taehyung reassured tenderly, unbuttoning his shirt as well. Jungkook watched with dark eyes as Taehyung stripped himself of his shirt and leaned back against Jungkook.