2- New Found Acquaintance

Sorry for such a long delay you guys, and the unannounced semi-hiatus. I had to rewrite a couple parts a few times before I liked this chapter, and I've been doing all this while sick.xD So please do excuse the delay~♡ Hopefully, you enjoy this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it~♡♡♡ I promise that it will pick up as well~♡♡♡ There will be mention of drugs and very minor mention of sexual content, please be advised~♡ Hopefully, you enjoy this chapter~♡ I love all you lovely readers~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung slowly blinked his eyes open, his eyes still feeling heavy as he stretched his body out. He glanced over to his left side to see Jimin sitting on his bed with another male sitting on his lap. Taehyung blinked a few times before he realized that Jimin's pants were around his ankles and the other male's pants were on the floor next to Jimin's feet.

Taehyung's eyes widened slightly when cold reality splashed water in his face as he heard small moans and groans. He was watching his roommate have sex with another one of the students that attended this school. He bit his lip hard at a particularly whiny moan and watched as the other male bounced against Jimin, a tingling sensation starting in the pit of his stomach. He felt his skin prickle with goosebumps as he felt himself growing harder with each soft whiny moan or whimper. He quickly bolted off the bed, the other two undisturbed as they continued humping each other's bones while he silently escaped the room in embarrassment.

He felt that tingling sensation in the pit of his stomach that reverberated within him spread even lower as he glanced down at the protruding bulge in his pants. He sighed softly at the fact that he was aroused watching that and slowly began to wander away from his room. He shuddered slightly as he realized he left his hoodie back in his room, feeling everybody's piercing gaze focused on him.

He wrapped his arms around himself tightly and hastened his steps as he fled from everyone's prying eyes and out into the open courtyard. He clutched his chest and heaved deep breaths several times, feeling a stinging sensation within his chest as he winced in pain. He hated that his breathing could quickly become irregular just through his embarrassment, paranoia, or anxiety.

He hunched over to try and catch his breath when the soft crunch of the small pebbles behind him caught his attention. He immediately straightened up and sucked in a deep breath that he held to try and counteract the intense pain in his chest as he turned toward his company. He released the breath he was holding as he stared at the face of the man who'd been so blatantly rude towards him earlier.

He bit his lip in his arousal, feeling a fatal attraction towards Jungkook before the first time they'd even spoken to each other. He was face to face with the man he found drop dead gorgeous while he now carried a hard-on. Taehyung averted his eyes, trying not to focus on the fact that Jungkook had approached him first this time.

"I- I hear you have connections," he started, noticing Taehyung wasn't meeting his gaze. He wondered if the other was still upset about the way he'd talked to him previously. "Look, I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean to talk to you like that, but I was seriously fiending for another hit," he added softly, scratching his arm harshly as Taehyung's eyes settled on the sudden movement.

Taehyung offered a soft smile, dragging his teeth across his lower lip with that action as Jungkook stared at the way Taehyung bit his plump lower lip. "It's okay. I understand," he stated in a husky voice. "Coming down off of a high can really suck," he added, biting his lower lip once again at his own choice of words. Jungkook nodded frantically at his words in complete agreement as his body grew heavier with fatigue. "Yeah, it really does suck. So, uh, yeah, about those connections..."