~5~

"George wake up you have school." My Mom walks into my room waking me from my short sleep. I got maybe an hour of sleep but I don't regret it at all. I spent hours just talking to this boy about our interests and life.

I learned he was my age and had a younger sister. He didn't speak much on his parents but I didn't either. He started YouTube about a year before I did. He turned 18 a few weeks ago and his plan was to make a living off YouTube. He was a really nice person and I was sad to see the conversation end.

"Georgie! Georgie! Mom made waffles!" Annie yelled running into my room. She had sparkly sketchers on which was weird considering we wouldn't be leaving for another 20 minutes.

"Ok I'm getting up. Tell Mom I'll be down in a second." She nods her head running downstairs. She was hyper for it being 7 in the morning. I pulled on a pair of black jeans and an old blue sweatshirt I had. It was a gift from Wilbur a few years ago. It was one of the most comfortable things I owned.

I brushed out my hair making it look nice. The bags under my eyes were worse than normal probably due to the lack of sleep. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I was done I ran downstairs to eat breakfast. Annie was running around the house having more energy than I do on a good day.

"Annie calm down why are you so riled up today?" Mom asks grabbing her hand and sitting her in front of her breakfast.

"I get to go over to Dristas today! Oh I'm so excited! She said she had a trampoline." I smiled at her sitting down beside. She must of been close with her. I mean she did talk about her all the time but it was clearly noticeable she was her best friends.

"Well when you get home I'll drive you over ok?" She nods her head vigorously. We both eat our breakfast before I have to make my way down to the bus. I grab my bag running outside and getting on.

When I get on I relax in my seat deciding to take a nap for now. It wasn't a long drive but whatever I could get would help. As I felt myself drifting off I'm woken up by a shove causing me to hit my head on the window. I groan in pain looking up to be met with glaring yellow eyes. I wish I knew what color they actually were.

"You look like shit." Clay says walking past me.

"So do you" I mumble but he was to far gone to hear me. My head was now pounding. I knew it would leave a bruise and I wouldn't be able to go to sleep now. He did look bad though. He had dark bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess.

When Bad got on the bus I talked to him about my channel a little more. He seemed actually interested and I didn't mind telling him. He listened in and when he asked for my account I was hesitant at first. I knew I wanted to make video's with him but would he view me differently? Would he hate me? Or use me for my channel?

I could lose my friends from this and I would be fucked at this school. I mean I already have the most popular person here hating me. What's stopping everyone else from hating me too. I was bouncing my knee and I was getting a little nervous. But I would have to tell him at one point.

"Um it's NotFound" I say and he pulls out his phone typing it in. I see him looking up my account probably to check out my videos.

"WHAT?!" He yells making everyone on the bus look at us. I cover his mouth making sure he doesn't speak anymore. I don't need the whole school knowing I do YouTube.

"Keep it down idiot." I say and he nods his head. "We'll talk about it after school ok?"

"I- ok... are you going to the meeting today?"

"Ya but I'll need to leave early so can someone drive me home? If not I can walk but I would have to leave earlier." He sits in thought thinking about something. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact he knows about my channel.