~4~

A few days later

Me and a few people from Bads friend group were all hanging out. We were walking around the park just talking about random stuff. I had gotten close with all of them exspecially Bad and Puffy. They were like the Mom and Dad of the friend group.

I noticed a few other things too. Like how Skeppy looks at Bad. Ranboo told me nothing was going on but I had a feeling something was. He just didn't know it yet. We were currently hyping up Sam for his football tryouts. When he first told me he played football I said I did too. It was true I did. I played what they call as soccer.

Turns out they were referring to American football which made me a little embarrassed I forgot about it. I knew it was a thing and Sam seemed really excited to play with me. I would but I'm small and thin not in the mood to get knocked down by a bunch of giants. He did say he would play soccer with me though, and I knew how to do that.

"So how did you guys all get into Minecraft?" We were currently just rambling about random things and I was wondering for awhile. I mean all of them could play Minecraft for hours a day and not complain.

"Bad got me into it." Skeppy stated. He ruffled Bads hair and a small blush rose on his face.
(Not me making more story lines to write 🙄)

"I got it for Christmas one year biggest mistake of my parents life." Ant joked.

"I played on an old friends account and they got me into it." Sam said.

"Sapnap showed it to me." Bad stated. I forgot that they used to be friends. Apparently best ones.

"I watched YouTube videos. I still do they're addicting." Puffy mentioned. I wonder if she ever watched me? I thought about telling them about my channel. It's been growing at a crazy rate. I don't understand how so many people are watching my videos. My new one I posted only a few days ago has like 700K views.

It ended up with me gaining almost another 10K subscribers. In only a few days I had grown more than I did in a year and a half. Maybe I should tell them. They all are amazing at Minecraft and could make videos with me. I love Wilbur but I can tell staying up so late to record stresses him out. I don't want to make him do every video with me.

I want to start posting more frequently too. If I can go big now is my chance.

"Hey can you guys help me with something?" All of them focused on me waiting for my request.

"Ya sure what's up?" Ranboo answered.

"Do you guys want to help me make videos for YouTube? I have a channel and I've been posting frequently for about two years. I used to do it with an old friend Wilbur but with the time zones it's hard."

"I would love too. Maybe one day you can go big!" Puffy answered.

"Don't forget us man." Sam joked.

"I would love to, maybe we can make a channel too!" Ant added. 

"Ya totally I'll let you know if I ever plan on recording anything. You don't have to but normally it takes a few hours so prepare." By now we were back at the parking lot and we all parted ways. I had taken Moms car today as she stayed home with Annie. Annie was only 7 and had gone through so much already. Some would say she just didn't understand, but she did. 

She was smart. Sometimes to much for her own good. Normally a kid would cry and cry over their dad dying but she didn't. She pushed everything aside because she wanted to be strong for Mom and me. Normally it was the other way around. I still heard her soft cries every now and then but I don't know what goes on in her head. She is such a strong person but I wish she didn't try to hide everything. It hurts her and I know it.