~24~

The weekend soon came to a close and I was now waking up for school again today. Yesterday was spent mostly with Delem and getting in contact with Callahan about the coding. I also talked to my new merch company and I could open preorders in the next few weeks!

I was really exited for that. I had seen the final product and was getting shipped one in a few weeks. I couldn't wear it for a while but I was glad it was coming out. 

I stood up from my bed running my hands through my messy hair. I found my way to the bathroom having to piss. I decided to do everything else for the day so I wouldn't have to come back. I ended up having to anyways since I forgot deodorant.

I was wearing some jeans and a dark green t-shirt. I had a windbreaker over it since it was supposed to rain later. I grabbed my school bag and headed downstairs. 

Annie was sitting at the table like normal eating some toast and jam. I had a plate next to her with honey and butter instead.

I thanked my Mom who was making a coffee for herself right now. I ate my meal before I started heading out to the bus.

"George" My Mom called making me turn around. She was holding my car keys in her hand and I smiled.

"You get it today to drive Annie and you to school. If you behave you can do that for the rest of the week." She explains. I thank her and give her a hug before ushering Annie out to the car.

When we arrived at Annie's school I let her out making sure she had all of her supplies that she needed. I saw Clay in the line across from us and I gave him a small smile. He gave me one back but it seemed forced. 

I shouldn't of done that in the first place.

I pulled out of the parking lot regretting the smile. All it was was a simple smile. But it held a lot more than I meant it too. I just hope he didn't realize it.

After a short time I got to school. I parked the car and headed for my locker. While putting my bag away I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I let out a yelp in surprise turning around to see who it was.

Delem was giving me a goofy smile as he kissed the side of my cheek. I blushed lightly pushing him off me.

"Not in school!" I spoke embarrassed.

"What is someone embarrassed?" He teased as I let out a groan. He pulled me into his arms as I buried my head into his chest.

"People don't exactly know I'm gay." I explain making him chuckle.

"You sure about that?" He curiously looks at me. I stare at him annoyed as he just chuckles. "Ok I'm kidding, but no one is going to care. A lot of people here are gay it's fine!" He reassures but I still wasn't set on it. I sigh shaking my head and he grabs my chin lightly turning my head to face him.

"Fine if you don't want to be out to the school yet we don't have too." I smile letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I soon grab my stuff following him to our first class.

Deep down I knew that I was fine being out to the school. I just didn't want it to be with him.

School went on like normal. Small assignments and notes to do for the class. Lunch in the library with my friends. Random times finding myself looking at Clay. 

I didn't know why I kept looking at him. I was trying harder not to do so. But every time I ended up lost in thought I was looking at him. And I know he noticed it. He would look at me too just begging me for something. So many emotions were coursing through me with each look he gave. I felt stuck with his eyes on me. I felt so trapped that I couldn't escape what I felt and that wasn't helping my thoughts.