~7~

After me and Annie had out little movie time I explained to Mom why Annie wasn't there. She was a little upset that I didn't tell her but she understood. I didn't tell her about the recent punch to my stomach but she knew he has hurt me before.

I was now sitting in my room doing some homework when my phone pinged. I looked at the name and smiled. Dream was texting me asking about my day.

Dream- Hey how was your day?

George- It was good I got to spend time with my sister and I'm doing homework right now.

Dream- I did too and I can text you later if you want?

George- No it's ok I'm almost done anyways. What did you do today?

Dream- I went to school and then had a club. Then I went home and made cookies with my sister. I made dinner and now I'm texting you.

George- Sounds busy. You should let me talk to your sister some time.

Dream- Maybe. she is sleeping right now. I'm bored do you want to play Minecraft?

George- Ya sure let me log on. Discord?

Dream- Yup

I stood up from my bed walking over to my computer I quickly logged on joining our world we have together. We had each others discords but never used it before. I gave him my NotFound discord since he gave me his Dream one. We haven't talked since earlier today but I was pretty busy.

"Hi" His voice rings through my ear. It sounded familiar but it wasn't bugging me to much.

"Hello" I say through my mic.

"Wow you have an accent." 

"Ya I'm from the Untied Kingdom." I didn't quite trust him with my current location so that worked for now.

"Oh that's cool. Well lets join our server and run around I guess." I agree as we start to collect what I needed to survive. He kept punching me but it was all playful.

"DREAM" I yell through the mic as he punched me down into a ravine. I ended up dying and all of my stuff burned. He let out a loud wheeze that sounded awfully familiar.

"You're an idiot." He teases.

"I'm the idiot! You pushed me off you psycho. Is any of my stuff still there?" I run over trying to get back. I didn't have much other than some basic stone tools.

"Uh no. Looks like you have to start over Found." I roll my eyes. I wasn't a big fan of that nickname.

"Don't call me that."

"Well what do you want me to call you NotFound?"

"Call me Gogy."

When I woke up the next morning to my blaring alarm my phone was almost dead. I was talking to Dream last night and I must of fell asleep. I open my phone to a text from him.

Dream- You fell asleep so I hung up goodnight Gogy!

I smile at how sweet he was. I stand up making my way to my closet. I grab a t-shirt and a pair of bleached jeans. I threw them on making my way over to the bathroom. When I got in I brushed my teeth and combed out my hair. I style it a little making it fluffy.

I was looking in the mirror at the dark bruise covering my abdomen. It was gross and hurt like hell. I iced it yesterday which helped some. I covered it up again ignoring the pain.

I grab the homework I never finished last night making my way downstairs. Mom didn't make breakfast so I grabbed some fruit to eat. I sat and talked to Annie for a while as she ranted about a test she had today on addition. She seemed to believe she would ace it and I wouldn't be surprised if she did.