~20~

After the whole talk with Sapnap I just walked away. I mean I heard his yelling to turn around but instead I walked into the classroom sitting down next to Bad and the rest of them. Puffy offered to take me home so I had a ride when we were all done.

Clay was here sitting next to Sapnap and Karl. I even watched Sapnap literally yank Clay out of the room. I mean it looked like they were about to wrestle each other but after a while Clay gave in walking off.

They didn't get back for a while which told me Sapnap would soon know everything. Even the fact we kissed. And it wasn't me and Dream kissing, no this was me and Clay. Which was something I still needed to wrap my head around. I mean I kissed Clay. Clay.

Ok well now that that's established we need a plan to get over this little bump in the road. It was only a kiss. I mean how much could this effect me?

I could totally forget this happened... right?

Like it's not that hard I mean it meant nothing to me. I didn't like Clay. I hated him actually with every bone in my body. Because he seemed to always hurt me and why does he deserve me? He doesn't and I couldn't let myself get dragged into this more.

After hanging around for another hour or so we went home. Puffy was driving me and Ranboo who lived the opposite way of myself. I didn't have anything to do so I let Ranboo go home first. I guess he wanted to stream with Tubbo or something.

I promised I would let people know about him on my Twitter and I will do it when he goes live. I'm hoping he gets views since he deserves it. Just his whole personality was perfect for a streamer.

After about 20 minutes of driving we finally got to my house. I thanked Puffy for the ride and hopped out. I was about to head in till a familiar car pulled into my driveway.

What was he doing here?

Clay had pulled up and I was about to walk away until I saw Annie walk out of the car.

"Hi Georgie!" She screamed making me flinch a little. I smiled and greeted her before letting her give me a hug.

Clay was now walking out of the car and I gave him a warning glare which he ignored.

"What are you doing here?" I question annoyance and a little anger in my voice. I saw his eyes drop a little at my harsh tone but he soon went back to his cold stare and gave me a soft smile. I almost instantly smiled back but I stopped myself.

"Annie needed a ride. I figured you didn't need my help anymore but I guess you still do." He smiled nervously as Drista walked out of the car now standing next to her brother.

"Oh god I'm sorry Mom probably forgot to find her another ride." I mumble realizing I distracted her from Annie making me feel guilty.

"It's ok does she still need rides on Fridays?" He questioned making me shake my head.

"No she wouldn't like that." I sigh making him tighten his lips. He sighs before walking to his car door.

He was about to open it but he stopped.

"Would you like that?" He questions a hope in his eyes. I shake my head making the glisten that coated his eyes fall.

"It wouldn't affect me." I lie which he thankfully didn't notice.

I mean it truly would. I would have to deal with him more and I couldn't do that. I don't know why I felt so hurt seeing him. I just did and I didn't like it. I didn't like the feeling or the fact I felt it. And both of those became prominent when he was around.