~16~

When the bell rang for school to get out I made my way with a few friends to the computer lab. When arriving I sat down next to Bad, Karl and Sapnap on my other side. Clay didn't seem to show up for some reason making me feel a little bad. I instantly let go of the feeling reminding myself of all the things he did to me.

"What are you thinking about?" Bad questions scrolling the mouse to turn my computer back on.

"Probably the boy he met." Karl teased making me smile. I guess I never really told them I was gay. They just kind of figured it out and I never denied it. I trusted them anyways so I wasn't upset.

"Stop it!" I mumble blushing at the call out. I wanted to see Delem again. I mean I had his number sitting in my phone and all it would take is a quick text to him. But I feel like it's to soon. I mean we aren't that close.

"Georgie is blushing" Karl teases again earning him a slap on the back of his head from Sapnap. I didn't get why Sapnap was being so negative about this. I mean he couldn't really be homophobic considering he is literally dating a dude. But he isn't all that interested in hearing about Delem. I wasn't sure why but I definitely wouldn't talk to him about it.

The club went by smoothly having all of us play Minecraft together. A simple world was created when we first started and was now filled with loads of houses and statues that created our smp.

I enjoyed the times we had playing on here. I mean sometimes we would even have wars and stuff. I didn't participate normally building my own house or doing something else with my time. I found that when we acted on discord it was embarrassing and I couldn't get myself to stop laughing during the whole thing.

Maybe I'll contribute later but for now I'm good on the side lines. 

When the club ended i made my way to the car and drove home. I stopped at Starbucks grabbing some Frappuccino. I needed a little bit of coffee in my system. I was exhausted already and a busy day was ahead of me.

I had multiple meetings with other company's and managers. A lot of my fans are asking for merch and after I hit my sub goal I promised them something soon. So now I am linking up with a company to help make it. 

I already have a simple design that is kind of like my character in the game. It's a simple red box with 'NotFound' inside of it. I also have my signature clout goggles which Dream recommended I make merch with.

After getting my drink and a snack for Annie, I drove to pick Annie up from school. She would normally stay after for clubs but today she didn't have any. When I pulled into the parking lot I waited patiently for her to come outside. As I waited I scrolled on Twitter. I tweeted out about my new video coming out later. I instantly got likes rolling in as I smiled at how excited fans were.

When a door opened I startled a little before watching Annie step into the car.

"How was school?" I question letting her buckle up before driving off.

"It was good. I got to feed the pet fish today!" She exclaimed excitedly. I guess her teacher had a fish that they let the kids feed.

"Oh, well did you give it the whole container?" I tease knowing she would of if she didn't know it would be bad.

"No! That would of made him sick! I gave it exactly 7 flakes." She responds making me giggle at her.

"Well I bet it's thankful not to be fat." I chortled.

She shrugs at me giving me a goofy smile. I held out a bag for her which she gave a questioning look before realizing it's a cake pop. She smiles giving  me a thank you before eating it in two bites.