~21~

It's been a week since I figured out Clays secret.  I've been avoiding him like the plague and I've mostly succeeded with it. Other than a few altercations which resulted in me running away or embarrassing myself. One time I even knocked over the trash can in the boys bathroom.

I haven't talked to Sapnap all that much but I've forgiven him for it.  But we still don't talk a lot, I just now see Clay with him all the time and don't want to deal with him. I wasn't mad at Sapnap for forgiving him, I mean I almost did too and he was my bully. Clay was his best friend and I would of done the same thing in his position.

I wasn't avoiding Karl but we weren't as close as before. I talked to him during school especially science when Sapnap and Clay aren't there. We even hung out after school once since I needed a ride home. Still don't have my car back by the way even though Mom has forgiven me. I just feel distant with him and I didn't know why. I guess knowing now who Clay is was changing my view on everyone. I guess I just needed some space for now.

The only person I've gotten closer to would be Delem. I mean we have hung out after school a few times and he's even stayed the night once. My Mom likes him but she says he seems mysterious and should watch out. I didn't really listen considering she was acting like he could work for the CIA or something.

Things between me and him have become more in a way. I guess more than friendly things? We cuddle a lot and he always seems to be trying to touch me which I really didn't mind that much. He flirted with me a lot and my cheeks have probably been redder than ever around him. Something didn't feel quite right with him but I did want to try some sort of relationship. He's made it very clear he does too and I think I could do it. I just need the guts to ask him out. 

Plus it would be good to take my mind off of Dream.

It was the end of the day on Friday and after I got a ride home with Puffy today I was sitting at my house doing nothing. Annie was having Drista over in about an hour so I couldn't go out till Mom got home. Not that she'd let me anyways. I was stuck on babysitting duties for the rest of my senior year most likely.

I was literally spinning around in my chair at the moment. Just spinning in circles and I was already so dizzy I knew I wouldn't see straight for a solid minute. But my phone pinging pulled me away from my 'great' time to see who was texting.

Delem- Hey can I come over later today? My brothers being an ass today

George- Probably but I'm on babysitting duty so you better be good with kids

Delem- I don't like kids... But I'm good with them 

George- As long as you keep them innocent then it will all be fine

Delem- Guess we can't do anything then? ; )

George- Did you just smirk at me with emoticons...

Delem- Yes yes I did. I will be over in half an hour

George- Whatever dumbass

I put my phone away deciding to clean the house a little if we were to have company. I mean I didn't want it to be a mess for Drista or anything. I played some music on my Alexa while I picked up the trash and random things on the floor. Including my Moms bra that was sitting on the couch.(I swear do your mothers do this too? I just find them on the floor sometimes)

After collecting up the living room I did a little in the kitchen as well. I did the dishes and wiped down the counters. I figured I did enough when the doorbell rang. I knew it was Delem since Drista wouldn't be here for another half an hour.

Mom realized that Clay was still needed for driving Annie around and let him, but not before giving some borderline threats. I knew now that Clay really wouldn't do anything. I mean I've been ignoring him and if he wanted to punch my face in he had many times to do so already.