tomour

Third pov

Jax took Eliza to his place they ate and talked . So I heard your naming the baby Andrea jade Jax said . Well I mean I'm carrying her for nine months then giving birth so . Its beautiful he said smiling she kissed him .

So tomorrow I'm going to go to the police station and try and get a job . Ok just be careful and remember you can't work till after the baby is born . I know I still would like to know I have one though .

Thats fine jaxson I know I said I would wait but I am ready to date you if your ready . Of course Eliza but I don't want to rush you into anything . Jax you won't be we have a kid were living together I mean sure I was not planning on it being like this but I'm glad it is .

Me to he smiled shit Eliza said is everything ok Jax asked . Yeah just the baby is kicking . She likes to kick alot you wanna feel Eliza asked .

Jax looked at her and then put his hand on her stomach . She led him to where she was kicking . He felt it and looked up at her laughing strong one ain't you baby girl Jax said .

He rubbed my stomach and the baby stopped kicking . Thats crazy Eliza said what is well as soon as you started rubbing my stomach and talking to her she stopped kicking me .

Is daddy your favorite Jax asked and she started moving everywhere . Really young lady Eliza said . They kissed and went to bed .

The next day Eliza got up early and got ready she put on her outfit .

She brushed her hair and teeth then did a little bit of makeup

She brushed her hair and teeth then did a little bit of makeup . Oh how I miss you coffee . She wrote Jax a note then went and kissed him while he slept . She finally headed out to her car and drove to charming police .

I walked out and stepped in hi my name is Elizabeth Smith and I used to work with Georgia cheif of police i pulled out my badge . So I would like to start were I left off if I can .

Let me talk to Hale he said a few minutes later a man with brown hair came out . Hi im Hale I shook his hand I'm Smith . Ok so let me see your badge he said I gave it to him . You want to come to my office .

Sure I followed him to his office I see your pregnant . Yeah I can't work until after she is born so In five months . Ok well I think you and Stahl can work together . Alright again thank you so much . Yeah of course I will have Stahl come over to keep you updated .

Alright she told him the address and his first question was you like we're Jax lives . Yes I am pregnant with his child .

Well that changes things listen Hale I worked right beside the deputie . You think me being apart of a biker gang changes things it don't .

See I know all your dirty tricks because I used to do them . So I won't tell them anything I just want a job I had before it is also safest for my baby .

Ok his face showed a satisfied expression . Alright you got the job I will give you two weeks after the baby is born before you have to work . Ok I shook his hand thank you Hale .

Jax rubbed his eyes waking up he felt the bed and realized Eliza wasn't there . He got up and saw a note hey Teller missing me already ain't ya . Anyways I'm headed to the station meet you at the club around noon don't miss me to much . Jax smiled at the letter he put his pants on and a shirt on then his jacket and shoes .

Then walked to his bike ring ring ring hello Jax said . Were going to visit the myans you coming yeah meet you there he said to Clay then hung up . Jax was worried for Eliza . She was with the police and they ain't the best .

As Eliza headed out she realized she needed to go do something . So she went to the hospital . Jax had just arrived at the myans . Busy with your old lady Opie said .

Yeah its been different though not what I expected . What do you mean Opie asked . This whole cop thing and a baby im scared . Men don't be scared Opie said your daughter will love you .

I'm not afraid of that Jax said im afraid of me not knowing what to do . You will I mean its hard but you learn as you go . Thanks man ok let's go Clay said .

As Eliza headed to the hospital she felt pain . Shit she pulled in the hospital hang on sweetie . She began to fill dizzy let me at least make it in the hospital .

Then she passed out help someone said and doctors ran out . I'm supposed to meet Eliza at the club for lunch do you want to join with Lyla and the kids Jax asked Opie . Yeah that would be good for all of us .

How is jemma handling all of this Opie asked . Well she seems like she likes her and is excited to be a grandma but I don't think she trusts her just yet .

I mean man all of the crazy chick's you've had in your life I don't either . I know that is also what I'm worried about Jax told his friend . Do we know anything about her the brown headed doctor asked .

Just that she is four months pregnant and medical history no not yet . Ok let's get her on a heart monitor and get an iv started . Listen here Marcus we don't want to put up with your bull shit Clay said .

We paid you know the guns ok her heart is not steady the babies looks ok though . Alright let's get her a ct now she yelled as they ran her to the ct room .

We need are guns now Clay demanded again . Listen Clay we will get your guns tomorrow . Alright enough Clay brought out his gun . Now he demanded then guns were fired .

Right there that looks like a tumor she said pointing to the ct . Boom guns went off everywhere . Jax here Opie yelled as he shot someone . Then Jax fell to the ground . Alright page cardio get Knowles in here for the baby .

As they took her to the hospital room her heart stopped . Doctor she is coding .

Hey guys figured I'd keep you wondering anyways i hope you like it really trying not to give up but its hard xoxo kenzie 😘❤