the watch

Third pov.

  Eliza started coding so they needed to take her off life support . Jax the kids and jemma sat at her side as they began to unplug her . Jemma held his hand as he cried Andrea had a break down earlier .

           If anything was hell this was if not worse . Eliza screamed you will not kill me om not ready they need me I need them . Leave me alone I don't care if I'm beaten a hundred life times I need to get back to them . They are my home you can not get me Eliza said standing up fighting the pain .

           I am stronger than you think I will fight until the end and even then I shall continue to fight . Jax looked at her as the monitor began to beep one silent long beep they turned it off .

         Its ok Elizabeth you lived long and you will forever be remembered as a living wife and an amazing mother . Thank you for giving me the best life possible . And a chance because not most do . Andrea hopped to her mothers side as they began taking the tube out . She took a breath before her chest fell .

            You know what its not ok for you to leave us everyone we ever love dies and you leave us to . I need you and its not ok Ellie shouted . Jemma held her then Eliza sat up screaming .

         The doctor ran out yelling that its an emergency . Jax held Eliza as she calmed down doctors where in the room . They began checking her vitals and blood pressure they turned in the monitor and she had a heart beat .

            Eliza cried what is it baby Jax said cupping her cheeks . She smiled through her tears and kissed him im happy thats all I have seen some pretty horrible things . Jax wiped her tears as Eliza looked at jemma . She went to get up but as soon as she tried she fell Jax caught her . She needs therapy to get her legs back to moving but besides that I don't think we've ever seen anything like it the doctor said .

           Yeah well I never seen anything close to death before but now I have and all I have to say is its hell Eliza said as everyone in the room shared a look . She sighed im ok now all that matters is that im with you . Eliza and Jax kissed as the doctors left finally Eliza said . Ok Jax tell me who have you gotten so far I hoped you've saved some of those guys for me because they will fear the monster they have made .

            The next week was spent with Eliza getting better . She was taken therapy to help her get back to moving . she is finally home and back to moving around .

         Right now she is at one of the clubs meetings . Are you sure she should be in here Bobby asked for the hundredth time . Before Jax could say anything Eliza pushed herself off of the wall I am the God damn princess of Charming hell I could bd the king ive saved all of your asses more than once almost died one to many times and yet you question if I should be in here the question is if you should be in here I mean I've proven time and time again to be stronger than all of you Eliza said through gritted teeth .

            Sorry princess didn't mean to offend you Bobby said . Eliza looked at Jax go ahead continue unless any of you have objections because I could have you in hand cuffs in less than a second .

         Ok so we need the leader Jax interrupting the award silence . Juice pulled out a file Jax opened it . This is where and when he was last seen yesterday at ten pm buying a passport and changing his name to Mike Jones . Eliza looked at the picture picking it up and looking at it .

         Then she thought of something he had told her . Eliza looked up as the club starred at her . Then Eliza realized there was water leaving her cheeks she turned around and wiped her tears . So I think I might have something that can help us she said .

           That is tig asked she pulled out a watch . This he said if I really thought about it then I would have a hint as to who helped him and encouraged him . Infrared in it is the words Teller now who would stoop so low and do something like this out of anger Eliza said not really asking more of stating .

       Clay Jax said bingo Eliza said raising her eyebrows . So he did this Piney asked . Well he didn't put on stuff like this but what got me is that he sold it now I did some digging and juice brought out a second folder . Eliza opened it John Teller wore a watch exactly like this one zoom in and you see the name Teller engraved in it so Clay took John's watch now why would he sell it it disent look worth that much us probably what your thinking but I took it to the parlor inside of it there is a diamond real and it was worth fifty grand .

        Here is the next question why did he give it to me . Well thats the fun part he wanted us to find Clay why because he killed him I found bones and Emma is having them ran for me if the DNA matches then we will know . Last question why would I thin it was Clay . I was left with a note and it told me his whereabouts nothing was left but bone . The bone looks to be beaten so it ells me he was beaten to death and then there was a gun shot wound to the rib cage and head . That shows me Clay was beaten to death and he had no choice but to tell them about us then after that he was a means to and end nothing more so the shot him in cold blood .

          So where is this Mike well if what in saying is true he is still in Charming because he wanted us to think he ran those pictures where dropped off at my door step for us to belive he was leaving but im smarter Eliza said finishing .

         Good work princess Jax said smirking . Evryone smiled as they all got ready to leave he was going down today .

         Hey guys please comment if I should do another book about the Teller kids please I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤