it was Clay

Third pov.

Ellie Kenny Andrea shouted in the store . What happened Ellie asked this man touched me we need to tell our parents Andrea said .

         Lies all lies the cashier said they where at a store and the man was denying everything . Oh my gosh if mom disent arrest you first our father might kill you Ellie said .

        Who are your parents he asked through grited teeth . Elizabeth and Jaxon Teller jenny said .

       His facial expression changed what will it take to keep your mouth shut he asked angirly . Lets us get whatever we want from here free Andrea said standing up and wiping her fake tears .

        I can't belive you are black mailing me the man said as the kids roamed the store . Well what do you expect our dad is a killer are mother arrests people Kenny said oh and the constant bullying at school Ellie added wait don't forget the whole argument thing Andrea said .

       The man had not touched Andrea this was there plan all along . Ok black mail done Kenny said . Now raid the store Ellie looked at Andrea go get my snacks I will be right back Ellie said .

      Andrea nodded as Ellie hit the man upside his head with one of the pans they had for sale there at the mini market .

       Hey what did you do that for Kenny said . Look I have a plan anything I say you agree with ok Ellie said .

      We are in so much trouble Andrea half laughed . Ellie took the keys from the man's pocket unlocking the door . 

          Ellie deleted the part if them ever being there then kept the part of the man falling to the ground .

           Ok guys you got your stuff Ellie hollered . Yeah Kenny and Andrea said good Ellie smiled at her work . Ok good Ellie said pulling out the phone and dialing nine one one .

         Nine one one whats your emergency um yes Ellie started breathing really heavily . I was walking in the store and um the man at the cash register passed out .

     Ok sweetheart can you tell us where you are they asked . Charmings pit stop area . Ok in sending an officer the lady said and Ellie hung up .

        Ok guys let's go Ellie said locking the door . They all walked out of the gas station . Im so dead Andrea said deny deny deny Kenny said looking at the girls .

      Now tonight where staing with grandma so we are in bed at eight and she is usually asleep at nine so I will come to your room and get you for the party .

        Eliza and Jax where tangled in the sheets it was around three . Eliza looked at Jax and smiled . What he asked looking at Eliza .

       What is it because I'm looking I mean if you seen what I see youd never look away Eliza said . Jax smirked I'm quite happy with my view Jax said . Eliza kissed him he was now straddling her .

      The moment was ruined by the ring if Elizas phone . She sighed rolling her eyes . Awe please Jax said Eliza looked at him you git five minutes this could be important Eliza said .

           I can be done in two Jax said causing Eliza to smirk . God damn it jemma said . She was trying to call Eliza because Ellie Andrea and Kenny weren't at the school .

        Hey grandma Andrea said as Ellie and Kenny showed up to . Oh my fucking gosh where the fuck have you been jemma asked .

        We where with friends and ran a little late to the bus stop so our friends mom gave us a ride Ellie said . Kenny and Andrea nodded in agreement .

        Jesus jemma said at least you are ok go in and wash your hands . The kids went in as jemmas phone began to ring .

       Hello jemma spoke hi sorry I missed you call is everything ok Eliza said . Yeah um I just wanted to call and check up on you jemma said . Oh I'm fine do you want me to come get the kids Eliza asked .

      No of course not they are being good so far . Good and my baby boys Eliza asked both asleep jemma said . Allright bye jemma love you . Love you to baby jemma said ending the call .

       Finally Jax said kissing Elizas shoulder . You are an animal Eliza said yeah I'm a very bad animal Jax said smirking .

         Eliza kissed him I love you but sadly I've got to take a shower Eliza said . Well I'm definitely joing Jax said Eliza smiled I'll be right back Eliza said getting up as Jax smacked her ass ANIMAL !

          Jax chuckled then his face quickly dropped . He hid his father's manuscript and got to read it this morning . He knows who killed his father .

        He also knows Eliza knows and he is kinda upset she was acting like she didn't . Was she trying to hide it from him . Why he loved her but she chose to keep such a secret .

       Jax pulled out a cigarette and lit it before smoking it . He sighed then got up throwing on pants . Where are you going Eliza asked with question .

          Jax looked at her do you love me he asked . Of course she said smiling innocently . Then why won't you just talk about the fact that you planned on keeping Clay killing my father just fucking proves you love me right Jax said .

        Elizas smile dropped you have to belive I was going to tell you I just needed to know more first Eliza said . Why so you can prove Clay's inoccence no Jax not even close Eliza said .

          I just don't want to belive Clay killed your father put of anger Eliza said looking at her hands . Well you better get used to it because anger is something that we can't control at time Elizabeth so I'm sure he did .

       Jaxon I don't want to do this with you . Neither do I but we will take a vote as a club and Clay will die even if I have to die doing so .

            Hey guys once again I have taken a long time it has just been difficult I hope all of you injoyed and I think I will do a story of Ellie Kenny Andrea and the twins tell me your thoughts i lov enough xoxo kenzie 😘❤