secrets

Third pov.

Flashback

Momma Eliza said to her mother she was turning fifteen today . Oh no her mother said what Eliza asked ? You only call me momma when you need something her mom said .

Ugh fine since you asked Eliza said can I please go to Emma's house Eliza said . Its your birthday where supposed to go out to eat today Elizas mom said .

I know but it would make me happy Eliza said giving her puppy dog eyes . Ask your father Elizas mom said fine Eliza said walking out .

Daddy Eliza said her brother chuckled . She playfully smacked his arm . What honey her father asked from the fridge .

Can I please go to Emily's house instead of the birthday dinner please Eliza said giving puppy dog eyes . Katie her father hollered . What did you say about this Elizas father asked .

I said for her to ask you Elizas mom said . Fine but me your mother and brother are still going out to eat . Yes Elizas brother said he loved food especially when it was free .

Elizas parents had left about an hour ago and Eliza was waiting for her ride . She looked up from her phone and cops where at her house . It was then her life changed her world changed her birthday was the day she lost everyone she loved at that moment nothing mattered but what was going to happen to her .

End of flashback

Clay killed your father thats what Eliza said or thats what Eliza wanted to say . She just stared at the trees is everything ok Jax asked . Yeah sorry Eliza said .

I um i need to tell you something Eliza said said . Yeah Jax asked Eliza had made to many wrong choices and out of all of them this might have been her worst .

She put on a fake smile im happy I got you back Eliza said lying right through her teeth . Are you sure Jax said seeming unsure . Yeah Eliza said kissing him .

Although this was one of the worst things she had done she needed to know why Clay killed Thomas why he did it and if he worked alone .

Jax stood up holding out his hand and Eliza took it as the two went to the park . Clay and Chibbs held Abel and Thomas . Eliza smiled as the two four month olds where looking at there mom and dad .

So can you tell wich one is wich Eliza said crossing her arms . Ok let's see Clay said . Abel is the one im holding and Thomas is the one Chibbs is holding Clay said .

I agree Chibbs said looking very unsure . Eliza laughed as Jax cut in no Thomas had a darker color to his hair and Abel has a lighter color . So Clay your holding Thomas and Chibbs your holding Abel .

Daddy Andrea said running to her dad and hugging him . Hi darlin Jax said lifting her up . The twins look hungry Eliza said .

Oh they look fine Clay said as if right on que the twins began to fuss . Oh right they look fine Eliza said mocking Clay .

Jax took Thomas and Eliza took Abel . Hi my sweet boy Eliza said going to the diaper bag and pulling out two bottles . Ok Clay and Chibbs you make the bottles Eliza said .

Why the fuck do we have to do that Clay asked . Eliza rolled her eyes Chibbs got up getting ready to leave when Eliza noticed .

Exuse me Eliza said as Chibbs stopped . Make the bottles and I'm not asking im telling Eliza said .

Clay got up you know you can be scary right he said . I know Eliza smiled as Chibbs and Clay began putting water and formula in the bottles .

See was that so hard Eliza asked yes Clay mumbled Eliza playfully smacked him .

The day went by quick they came home and went to sleep the next day Eliza awoke to the smell of something burning .

Shit she got up running to the twins bedrooms . They weren't in there so she ran to Andrea's room she was gone .

Jaxon kids Eliza yelled feeling her self grow worried . Yeah Jax said she followed his voice to the kitchen . Jesus Jaxon he was throwing away burnt pancakes .

What happened Eliza asked well I tried to make you breakfast in bed but I ended up burning the food Jax said slightly not realizing his wife's worry .

The kids Eliza asked question in her voice . Well Ellie Kenny and Eliza are at school and the boys are with jemma Jax said .

Jax I've got to go to work what time is it anyways Eliza asked . Nope no work today I told them you where taking a sick day and since you choose to always work even during break they where happy to feel in for you Jax said .

Eliza looked at him you Jaxon can be very unpredictable at times . Hey im all about the sunrises baby Jax said sitting down the spatial .

How long we got Eliza asked knowing this moment with no kids was never nothing that lasted long . All day jemma said she would drop them off twommoro .

I don't know a day with it all my babies Eliza said . Jax picked her up twirling her around . A day with out kids but a day with me Jax said . Eliza looked at Jax I don't know having kids seems fun Eliza said . Oh really Jax smiled as he said it .

Yeah Jax twirled her as she giggled and kissed him well I don't know about you but I don't want pancakes for breakfast to id rather have something more Eliza said smirking . Jax was smirking to he picked her up carrying her to there room .

Ellie Kenny called from the school hallway . You ready Ellie asked looking at her sister . Yeah Andrea are you Kenny asked . I was born ready Andrea said .

We will be in so much trouble if mom and dad found out Ellie said as her Andrea and Kenny began walking out of the school building .

Well if we keep our mouths shut and I mean you to they will never know Kenny said . Im good in that department Andrea said .

They where up to something and if there parents knew they would be in so much trouble . There heads might even be on a silver platter .

Ok guys finally another chapter after about a week of woiting anyways how is everyone I hope you doing great I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤