are we even a us

Third pov.

It has been a week since the vote was made to kick out Clay from the club . The kids got caught and are grounded Eliza continues to work her and Jax have been distant .

Hello yes this is Eliza I just was calling to check on you . Yeah jemma spoke angirly . I know you hate me but it won't stop me from checking on you Eliza said .

I can tell keep my babies safe goodbye jemma said hanging up . Eliza sighed slaming her phone down on the table .

I don't know why everyone fucking hates me she said talking to the babies in the car seat . She was in the car and had just pulled up to the house do you think mommy should talk to daddy . Abel and Thomas giggled ok I love my babies she said pulling open the door .

Jax had just pulled up Eliza was getting the twins out of the car . Jax got off his bike without saying a word to Eliza . Jaxon Teller get your damn ass over here Eliza shouted angirly .

Jax huffed to her why can't you at least act like you love me Eliza said sitting the boys down on the driveway . I do love you Eliza im just mad ok Jax said . Eliza nodded to mad to love your wife I don't know how much of this I can take Eliza said pinching the bridge of her nose .

You know what I will just go pick up the kids . You can stay here invite the boys over have pizza drink beers and talk about your sluts . I will be at Emma's house tonight so don't for a second try and call the cops on me .

Eliza Jax tried to say as she began setting the babies back in the car . Dont you dare Jaxon you have proved time and time again that im not the one and jemma all I did was let out the truth but she hates me all I've got right now is Emma and Mya so go fuck your whore and I will see you twommoro .

With that Eliza was gone Jax stood in silence . She was the one he just hadn't thought about the hell she must be going through . I mean he hasn't even slept in the same bed as her his mom hated her for only speaking the truth and she was left smiling at the kids telling them that she was ok making there lunches getting them whatever they needed all by herself .

Jax felt sudden regret this was the person he was supposed to love . He made a vow to her but he couldn't even keep it .

He was Jaxon Teller damn it he had to do something about it . Before his marriage was no more .

Just as he said it juice Bobby and Tig all pulled up . Eliza pulled up to pick her kids up she planned on the bus bringing them but she needed to get away from him .

A lady came out to ask her wich kids where hers . As soon as the two made eye contact disgust filled the strangers face .

Eliza rolled her eyes knowing this wasn't the first time . I need Ellie Kenny and Andrea Eliza said with anger . There grandmother just picked them up the lady said .

What Eliza said suddenly felling adrenaline push through her . Yes Jemma Teller .

You let her take my fucking kids you bitch . Do you have any idea what I'm capable of if one of them come to harm I will kill you and not give two shits Eliza said driving away . She pulled out her phone calling Jemma . Sorry you've reached the voice mail of Jemma Teller .

Fuck Eliza said throwing the phone wich resolved in it to shatter . It stopped working Eliza needed to call Jax but she needed her kids and she was ready to go through hell to get them back .

Hey jax Bobby said hi you need something he asked . Yeah actually we have reason to belive Stahl will be trying to arrest us and she has a reason .

Ok Jax said as they walked inside Jax forgetting about Eliza . Eliza had two fussy babies she knew they could since her fear . So she did what her mother did she sung . Until both babies where quiet and calm . Eliza looked at her babies smiling I need to get your siblings back but I need you to stay quiet for momma ok .

The babies smiled and cooed Eliza pulled out her baby carrier for twins . It looked like the picture shown below .

            she smiled at the babies knocking on jemmas door but finding it locked

she smiled at the babies knocking on jemmas door but finding it locked . Hold on tight boys mommy is fixing to make a boom . Eliza kicked in the door and walked through it she saw something she wished to never see again .

Ok so what the hell does Stahl have on us now Jax said . She had photos of us selling drugs and is ready to take us down . What will it take to silence her . Well she wants you to Juice tries to say it without pissing Jax off .

She wants you to have sex with her tig says letting the cat out of the bag . Eliza looked at the sight before her it was Ellie and Kenny tied to chairs . Ellie was crying and Kenny was just shocked .

Eliza bent down untying them where is your sister Eliza said taking the duck tape from there faces . Mom you need to run Kenny says with fear . I will not leave you Eliza gave them the babies . Remember Kenny how dad is teaching you to drive right Eliza said .

Yeah Kenny said with tears prickling to his eyes . I need you to get in the car and got to the closest police station here take mommas badge and give it to them Eliza said .

What about you and Andrea Ellie asked I will be ok Andrea she will be ok just go and tell daddy I live him ok I love all of you each very much . Eliza had seen the note on the chairs but didn't want to tell the kids about it .

It said that the kids needed to get out of here he had jemma and Andrea and was hiding but if they weren't gone leaving Eliza by herself then he would kill Andrea . So Eliza knew what had to happen . Good bye loves be careful Kenny if someone pulls you over or anything just tell them what had happened .

Mom Kenny said go Eliza said tears pricking her own eyes . Just go Eliza yelled as the two ran to the car . Eliza sobbed as a man holding a gun to Andrea came out .

Eliza held her hand over her mouth before being hit up on her head with a gun .

Hey guys yup I know it took awhile but I think that this story might be coming to an end jm not sure yet thank you so much for one k reads I live you xoxo kenzie 😘❤