jail

Third pov.

Eliza and Jax woke up to a fussing baby I got it Eliza said . It had been a week since the whole incident with Damien . Tara had been put in jail but a day later was bailed out by Josh Kohn some new atf agent .

Eliza hates him because of the threats he makes on the sons . Hale and him have become close wich scares Eliza because he could put them in jail . Stahl and Eliza started to talk although they don't like eachother they both still talk .

Eliza got the baby and sat in the rocking chair with her . Then started to breastfeed her . She checked the time on her phone and it was six right on time she said . The baby usually gets up at one four and six .

Eliza has to go to work at seven so she is glad her baby has started a routine . Jax walked in she smiled some coffee please she said . Yeah I figured he pulled out a cup of coffee from behind his back . Oh you know me so well she smiled .

I know he smiled kissing her then the handed the baby to Jax . Burp her please . Ok Jax said smiling at the tiny baby . Also we have pictures today at three tell the boys ok Eliza said . Fucking pictures Eliza he said looking at her .

Yes and if you guys come in those jackets I will have you in cuffs I promise . Well that was very pleasant Jax said .

I love you both of you but I really got to get ready Eliza said kissing Jax and then the baby . Eliza got ready and packed the babies bag for jemma . Jax Eliza yelled put the baby in her car seat im gonna go warm up the car .

Jax buckled the baby in as she cooed . He carried her out and loaded her up . Eliza kissed him I love you so much Jax said . I love you to but I will kill you if you don't look decent for the pictures . Ok Eliza I said I would ok and if Kohn gives you any issues tell me I will take care of it . I appreciate it Eliza but im not going to put a lo t on you .

You ain't know I got to go I love you Eliza said getting in her car and leaving . Jax went in the house and laied back down like usual . Eliza had just dropped off the baby and was headed to the station .

She grabbed her coffee and keys morning Smith the lady up front said her name was Suzanna . Morning Suzanna anything new .

Yeah Hale said he needs to speak with you as soon as you get in . Ok thank you Suzanna Eliza said going to Hales office .

Morning Hale said morning you wanted to see me . Yeah actually I wanted to talk to you about Jax . Listen Hale whatever you have to say about him I don't want to hear Eliza said as Hale put down pictures .

Eliza looked at them it was Jax and a blonde girl in bed together . You could see their faces plain as day . Eliza looked at the photo . Where the fuck did you get this . I got it from Kohn and he got it from the port stat who was more than happy to tell you all about it .

The blonde girl walked out it was yesterday she said . Eliza looked at her why . It was for the club Hale said what did the club need now . They were Involved in a murder Eliza .

I want damn proof right fuck now they brought out a video . Eliza looked at them . Then Kohn walked in he saw what Eliza was watching . She chuckled is you prince not what you expected he asked smirking .

Kohn Hale said then Eliza ran to Kohn pushing him against the door . Listen bitch you don't fuck with me or Jax or the fucking sons . Because if you do I will do digging on you and I know your record won't be to damn clean so either you fuck off or I will get you when your least expecting it .

Eliza let go fuck you Kohn said you wish Eliza smiled leaving . Eliza was so angry with Jax but she couldn't worry about that just yet they had evidence that the sons killed someone .

Eliza went in her office to try to figure out what in the hell she could do . Jax was headed to the club he got in and he saw cops arresting everyone shit he said as they pulled him down .

Eliza finally made a plan but it would fuck her up big time . Then she saw the boys being brought in . She walked out and saw Kohn . You mother fucker I will destroy you she said . Kohn smirked you won't be able to now move . She looked at him and was fixing to punch him when Hale held her back .

Let me go I just want to show him I don't play Eliza said trying to get out of his embrace . Eliza thats enough the sons murdered someone there coming in .

Eliza looked at him lock me up to I murdered my ex . That was different you know it is Hale said . Eliza looked at him I will get them out and I won't stop trying until they are same goes for you Eliza said pointing to Kohn you have a story to tell how about abusing your little girlfriend Eliza said .

Kohns face changed no one in this world has ever had a good record . Now go Kohn but twommoro you will be in cuffs Eliza said walking back in the station .

Jax and the boys were in there cells they were going to be transfered in a week . He didn't know what to think he knew that eventually it would come to this but he was not ready .

Then Eliza walked in listen all of you she spoke . There is only one way I can get you out and that is a sacrifice . I don't want you to worry but soon it will be done .

So now I got one more thing to say what the fuck were you thinking . You know if you were going to murder someone don't make a damn sene its not fucking common since .

Eliza Hale said times up hang on Eliza said going to Jax and unlocking his cell . Eliza kissed Jax and it was passionate it was soft but very open . Just in case this all goes south and you end up in jail for two years Eliza said . I love you Teller and I love you Smith they said kissing eachother one last time before shutting the cell .

Eliza did care that he cheated but he could be gone for two years . She passed Kohn on the way out and he slapped her ass . Eliza looked at him and punched him in the face then kicked him . Dont fuck with me Eliza said walking away as Hale followed .

What Hale she said im sorry about Jax . No I am all you got on the video is them leaving and the building exploding . So they will be out soon Eliza said .

What did you do Eliza Hale said I did what I had to . I know the judge could put me or the boys in cuffs you wanted a war congratulations its happening Eliza said .

Then Eliza drove home because they would have court twommoro .

Hey guys sorry it took a long time for an update but I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤