goodbye

Third pov.

  Eliza and Jax were getting ready to leave the hospital . So ma plans on having Andrea a little party Jax said to Eliza . That sounds good she smiled plus im sure baby girl would love to have all the attention .

        I know she will Jax smiled as the baby began to fuss . Awe are you mad were right huh . She looked at Jax and Eliza cooing .

       Alright I think we're ready Eliza put Andrea into her car seat . Jax picked her up since Elizas stitches hadn't fully healed yet .

         Bye Eliza said to the doctors bye Liza they said . That was there other nick name for Eliza .

        When they got in the car Eliza grabbed jaxs hand . I know I shouldn't be nervous but for some reason I am . Its OK I promise Jax said kissing Elizas forehead .

        I'm so in love with you Teller Eliza said . I am to Jax chuckled as Eliza gave him her shut the fuck up look .

        They drove until they were finally at the house . Jax carried Andrea in and the house was dark and quiet . Wait I forgot something Eliza said . She took jaxs hand there going to scare me and I don't like it so I need your help .

         You know your wild right Jax said as they walked back in you love me she laughed a little . SUPRISE everyone yelled Eliza fell to the ground .

        Shit jemma said we scared her to bad Opie said . Then Eliza laughed so hard it hurt . What the fuck juice said im sorry but did you think I was going to let you have the satisfaction of letting me get scared the shit out of people screaming surprise I think not Eliza said as Jax helped her up .

        Well it seems you got us Tara said Eliza hugged her . Being in the hospital for a week her and Tara became really close friends .

       Eliza got Andrea out of the car seat sah her everyone . Andrea smiled and cooed . Jemma held the baby hi im grandma jemma said as Clay came behind her hi baby she smiled .

        Everyone knew she was Jax since Eliza had them do a DNA test to make sure that she really was and sure enough she was .

       Eliza kissed Jax as everyone held her and talked to us . Babe im gonna go dance with the girls because they look like there enjoying themselves Eliza said alright she kissed him one more time and went to Tara lyla and Elie .

        Eliza took Ellies hand and spun her around causing Ellie to laugh . Wait can we do the spiny thing she asked . I remember doing that as a kid me and Emma wanted to be big so we would spin and say we were drunk it was so fun Eliza said .

          Me and my best friend do that all the time its so fun Ellie giggled . Alright spread apart three two go Ellie said .

        The girls began spinning and laughing almost running into each other . Ellie laughed so hard Eliza enjoyed hearing her giggles . I think I'm going to puke Eliza said .

       I knew it Ellie said as both the girls still spun . You knew what Eliza asked you would chicken out . Oh your so going down Eliza said . Wanna bet Ellie said . Yeah I do Eliza said ok 100 dollars winner gets it Ellie said .

       You don't even have a hundred they both said at the same time . Then Ellie said I don't need it dads got it and I don't either because jaxs got it Eliza laughed .

      Hold up Jax said you two ladies plan on spending our money then Eliza fell . Instead of getting upset she laughed yes Jax give the sweet girl a hundred Eliza said .

       He sighed giving Ellie a hundred Ellie looked at Eliza . Another time she smiled yeah bring your money little squirt your going down Eliza said . Your too old to ever win Ellie said . Elizas jaw dropped this calls for the tickle monster Eliza began tickling Ellie .

     Dad help Ellie said in between  giggles sorry but I can't help you their . Once Eliza and Ellie were done Eliza took the baby to go feed her .

       I will be back ok Eliza said to Jax ok they kissed . I like Eliza Ellie said walking to her dad . I know but I think its time lyla takes you and your brother home for bed Opie said .

       Ellie went up to Jax uncle Jax can I please spend the night I will be good . Jax chuckled of course you can im good dad im staying here .

        Eliza was nursing the baby when Tara came in . Hi Eliza said with a smile I need a favor Tara said . Ok im listening . Get the hell out of town take the baby and leave don't ever come back for Jax do you understand Tara said .

       Eliza looked at her like hell she said laying down the baby . If you don't I will have Damien come back . The one person Eliza feared most she had a different story with him .

        Damien rapped her abused her and convinced her it was ok it hurt her to even hear his name mentioned . Ho...how did you get his number Eliza said .

       It was easy now you leave or I will run your ass out of town . Knock knock knock come in Eliza said wiping the tears .

      Hey Jax said hi im tired I think I gonna go to bed Eliza said . Ellie is spending the night and wanted to watch movies with you but it seems she's already asleep Eliza made a fake laugh .

     Hey baby I got the nursery fir her jemma said . Ok Eliza smiled as they walked to the room .

       Wow Eliza said all that came to her mind was leaving

       Wow Eliza said all that came to her mind was leaving . I've got to talk to Tara for a second she kissed jemmas cheek thank you she will always love you .

      Eliza pulled Tara aside ill leave but the baby stays . No Tara said Jax will never stop looking for me if I have his child Eliza said . Tara took a minute to think fine don't look back .

      I won't Eliza said everyone began to leave . When it came to Clay and jeemma though she whispered something in both of there ears . Jemma no matter what tell my baby girl I loved her tell her about me and everything . Of course baby she said leaving .

      Clay protect Jax and Andrea and tell Hale look in the bottom of my drawer at the office ok . He shot her a confused look alright night .

      Then Eliza laied the baby down and went to hers and jaxs room after covering up Ellie . I love you Jackson Teller although I don't say it enough I do you made my life better and I wouldn't ever want to spend a second without you thank you for pulling me out if the storm Eliza said kissing Jax .

      Are you ok Jax asked yeah I am just in love is all . When Jax finally went to sleep Eliza left and didn't ever plan to look back .

     Hey guys its late and I need to get to bed because I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow so yeah stay safe night loveee you xoxo kenzie 😘❤