revenge

Third pov.

Ellie looked out of the window when Andrea walked in . Hey sis Andrea said coming in the room . You need something Ellie asked . No um I well sorta of .

What is it ellie asked giving her a look . Well there is this boy and I really like him but after what happened im scared what if he hurts me . Ellie got up giving her sister a hug .

I know its scary but he won't and if he dies tell him your big brother can kill you Kenny said walking in . Easedropper Ellie and Andrea said Kenny rolled his eyes .

They pulled up in the parking lot where they belive to find Mike . Eliza looked at the building if he is here no one I repeat no one lays a finger on him Eliza said . Why is that Chibbs asked because I will make him pay we've got the rest of the guys in jail except one and him I plan on unleashing hell tonight Eliza said pulling out her gun and walking to the large apartment building .

          I don't like that Chibbs said Jax smirked slapping his wife's ass . Eliza held up her middle finger still keeping her back turned . Eliza pulled out her badge detective Teller she said if you don't mind me and my friends here are going to take a little tour Eliza smiled walking up the stairs and putting her badge in her pocket .

        How long have you been planning thus Jax asked walking with her . Since he hurt my kids Eliza said busting down the door . There he was tangled up in the sheets with a blonde girl . He sat up and smiled . Hey Elizabeth he said waving .

        Ok thats it Eliza said snapping if I where you darlin I would run Jax said to the blonde girl . She pulled the sheet covering herself up and running .

          Eliza dropped her gun and smiled he looked at her and smiled as well . Hi she said so inoccently . Although Mike was confused he went along with it . Hi pretty lady he said Jax was about to do something anything but Eliza picked up a lamp throughing it and causing it to hit Mike in the head and know him unconscious  .

         She pulled out a knife Mike was still naked but he was covered up . Eliza began cutting him everywhere when she was done she picked up his shirt wiping the blood off who is smiling now she said all the while keeping the biggest evilest grin . Get him changed and carry him to the car I will meet you at the club Eliza said leaving .

            id hate to ever get on her bedside Tibs said . Eliza handled the blonde girl and the motel owner making it to where it looked like she never even came in today .

         Eliza walked in the club and she heard screams . She ran into the room and there where the men getting beaten . Eliza looked at them and sighed I thought one of you where hurt she said holding her chest . Calm down princess we are perfectly fine .

        Eliza looks at the two men who are tied up . Let .Eliza finish this she says smiling . She brought out he knife he smiled you think I'm afraid of you he asked .

          Eliza smiled he repeated her smile I remember the screams if your daughter as she begged for us to stop he said . Eliza was so angry she closed her eyes letting the anger consume her .

         When she opened them she turned to Jax light a cigarette she asked . He looked confused just do it Eliza said . He reluctantly did so . She took it leaning against the table and smoking it .

         When I was a child I played with all of the animals that you could think of . Let me tell you I spent everyday after school playing with those animals Eliza said .

         Then I grew up and I still have my fun with animals they just happen to change the form of man . She took the cigarette out of her mouth . My mother always said of your true to him he will be true to you . Well guess what I think thats shit we have the kids we do the cooking and cleaning me try to pease you men just for you to take advantage if us and treat us like shit .

          Eliza stepped forward huffing in the cigarette and then taking it out of her mouth . She flicked the ashes and then put the burning cigarette to his skin . He screamed in well I'm not a damn girl you can fuck and then leave in a dumpster like a piece of trash .

         Its going to get real bloody Eliza said smiling before cutting him . She lifted his head back . And forced his eyeballs open . How are you going to find another fuck buddy without your eyes . He began screaming as she cut at his eyes . He could no longer see and was about to pass out Eliza poured a concoction on him keeping him awake .

            No you don't get to spend your last minutes here passed out . Enough im sorry I didnt mean for any of this it was just to rape you and then kill you but your kids got caught in the middle if it along with mommy dearest he said sighing .

           Eliza turned to the boys if I where you I would turn around because what I'm about to do will scar you . Nah ain't nothing we haven't seen before lassy Chibs said ok fair enough Eliza said raising her hands up in mocking surrender .

         She looked at Mike and bent down pulling down his pants . Jax was confused trust me Eliza said knowing he was going to stop her . He took a second before letting her continue .

         What are you doing bitch he asked as Eliza left his bottom half with nothing on it . You can't rape listen girls anymore and you never will tell the devil I said hi when you burn in hell Eliza said . She pulled out her knife and smiled at the long blade .

            Oh shit Jax said as she cut his dick off Eliza smiled as he screamed . Goodbye Mike she said taking the knife pulling his head back and slitting his throat .

          Hey guys sadly this story is coming to an end im writing a story called you saved me Jax teller fan fic I don't know how big it will be but at this point I don't care i love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤