Damien

Third pov.

  Jax woke up to the baby crying he realized Eliza wasn't there so he thought she was attending to the baby . But the baby never stopped crying so he got up and went to his nursery .

      Hey baby let's find momma so you can get fed . Jax picked up the baby and she laied her head on his shoulder . Eliza Jax said then as soon as he got to the kitchen there was a note .

       Hey baby it read I know you are looking for me but I left . I love you and Andrea more than anything but I can't do it . You are going to be an amazing dad . I wish I could be there but this is the part I tell you I've been threatened . So I can't come back and you will never see me alive again because life is nothing without you . Your truly Eliza ps my love you will stay .

       Jax looked at the note not knowing what to do so he called Hale . What Hale said Eliza is gone Jax said . Jax had a few tears running down his face . Then the baby began to cry im on my way Hale said .

     Then the phone call ended Jax called his mom to pick up formula for the baby and told her he would explain later .

      Hale showed up and so did jemma and Clay . Jemma gave the baby her bottle while Jax Hale and Clay spoke . Hale last night she told me to tell you to look in the bottom drawer of her desk Clay said .

        Hale made a call and about twenty minutes later someone showed up with a file . Hale opened it and read it out loud . I'm sorry it has come to this by sunrise I will be gone . So I had a plan I could of killed the pearson who threatened me but that would mean everyone would hate me and I would lose everything .

       It seems I already have though Damien Jacobson thats his name . He is the threat . He didn't threaten me but the person who did threatened me with him . He killed our child after he raped me . Life will never be the same because of him . I never had a say in anything . It was always do it as I say or not at all . Meeting Jax I felt free but knowing Damien is there I fill like im in hell .

        So I'm saying goodbye to it all im giving you a hint as to where I am . Lets hope you find me in time Hale finished the letter . On the back was the place that her parents had wrecked . Hurry Hale said to Jax as he ran out of the door . Call an ambulance Hale said to Clay as he left to .

       Elizabeth's had went to the place her parents died it was now almost sunrise . It began to rain she took the knife looking at it with tears in her eyes  .

     She looked up to the sky well this is the part I tell the universe to fuck its self Eliza said . Then she heard sirens and Jax got off his bike .

       Eliza please Jax begged its the only way he will come back and I won't do it Eliza said crying . I will be with you always Jax said . Then it started to rain harder .

       Eliza looked at the knife look Jax began . I know its so much more different than what you had in mind of love . I know its difficult to get up knowing you lost a child . But you Eliza will always have me .

        She looked at him dropping the knife . Jax went to run to her when he stopped . Look if anyone tries anything I will shoot her Tara said . Then Eliza saw something that would forever hurt her . She saw Damien hello Eliza Damien said smiling .

     Damien grabbed Elizas face you and me need to have a talk . Fuck you Eliza said . You already did he chuckled then cops got out . All of you drop your weapons or Eliza does Tara said .

      They paused then put the guns down . Lets go Damien said then Damien went to grab Eliza but Eliza kicked Tara grabbing the gun . Tara got up and Damien held a gun to Eliza .

       You shoot me I will shoot her Eliza said pointing the gun to Tara . I don't care Damien said . Eliza sighed you know what Damien I will see you in hell Eliza said pulling the trigger to him and he did the same .

       Damien fell and Eliza did to but the bullet missed Eliza barley but it did . She got up and went to Damien screaming crying and yelling at him she was kicking and punching him . Rott in hell you were an asshole you hurt me and I hope you burn for what you did I will laugh in your face as you beg for help Eliza said .

      Jax held Eliza back as she scremed at him and cried . The ambulance took him away but he was already dead when he got in there .

      Eliza was sitting in the back of the ambulance with it opened and a blanket around her . She couldn't stop crying though .

      Hey Hale said as Jax talked to Clay hey Eliza said trying to take a deep breathe . I know it was hard im sorry Hale said as Eliza laied her head on his shoulder crying .

       I almost killed myself i have a baby and I almost fucking killed myself . Tara is in the station she will go to court Monday you need to come as a witness . I will Eliza said wiping her tears .

        I don't know how I'm supposed to do it Eliza asked . Do what Hale asked pretend that I didn't just kill someone and tried to kill myself Eliza spoke . You don't you don't pretend you look that fucking fear in the face and say go to hell because it's you doing it Hale said .

        Eliza giggled well l back Tuesday since I gotcourt Monday . I guess you will Hale said thank you so much Hale for everything . Your welcome Hale said getting in his car as Eliza got on jaxs bike and they went home .

       As soon as Eliza got home jemma ran to her engulfing her in a big hug . You pull that shit again and I will kill you myself . I won't Eliza said then jemma went home .

      Eliza went an checked on the baby as Jax started her shower . Eliza kissed her baby and went to the bathroom . Jax and Eliza both got in the shower together hugging eachother .

       I love you Jax I love you to Eliza they spent the rest of the time enjoying each other's presence .

       Hey guys filling like giving up so if anyone can give me some thoughts to make it better that would be great xoxo kenzie 😘❤