fights

Jax pov.

As I watch Eliza leave Opie came to me without her we would still be in cuffs you know it . I sighed yeah well because of Tara I may of just lost her .

What the fuck did Tara do now Opie asked . Told Eliza I cheated well did you tell Eliza who she was . No she wouldn't listen .

We got to go see Stahl you go get her ok Opie said Jax shook his head . Ring ring ring Jax answered his phone hey ma . Hey baby Eliza came by and she was crying she wouldn't tell me why she ended up falling asleep .

I will be there in a minute wait Jax if you hurt her I will kill you myself . It was Tara she told Eliza that I cheated and Eliza won't listen to me . I'm going to kill that bitch jemma said not if I do first .

Jax arrived when Eliza came out im sorry I thought . Jax interrupted her I know what you thought but its not what happened . She kissed him im so glad im with you she said .

Hey ma said walking out hi im glad you two worked it out but im going to bed so bring that shit to yalls house .

Eliza giggled love you to jemma I smiled at the relationship they had developed . We both left as soon as we got home she kissed me and we started from there .

She trailed kisses all down my chest . Then my lips and face Jax Eliza soap looking at me . Yes if you ever cheat on me tell me first don't let me have to find out from your slut . Eliza I didn't cheat I know you didn't but if you do .

Oh and Tara might just be in cuffs tomorrow morning Eliza said . How Jax asked . Well I asked Hale to do a background check on her and let's just say not all of it came back clean .

She smiled and the night went from their . I woke up and Eliza was asleep . I had to get to the club for a meeting so I headed out .

Elizas pov.

I woke up and Jax was gone I started crying . My fucking hormones man then I called him . Eliza are you ok he said in the phone . Then she cried again jax got scared . Eliza are you ok he asked again . Your gone she said taking a breath Jax chuckled .

Its not funny baby she said I miss you . I miss you to but I'm busy ok Eliza I will be home tonight he said . She sobbed again im calling your mom . Was that supposed to scary me he asked . Im mad at you then she hung up and called jemma .

She hated hormones but man they fucking took over her body . Hey baby are you alright jemma asked . He's gone who is jemma asked . Jax yall broke up she asked . No he left and I can't stop crying . I'm on my way jemma said wait can you pickup some ice cream . Yes she said then I cried again .

What she asked im just happy to get ice cream then the phone call ended . Twenty minutes later knock knock knock come in . Hey jemma said with ice cream . My hero i smiled as soon as she say the ice cream down I got a spoon and dug in .

Were you starving she asked I looked at her . Yes I was I said sarcastically . After I ate the ice cream me and jemma headed to the baby store . We got in the car and headed out . Hey at three today were having a barbq for Opie and lylas wedding .

        Although I knew Opie I didn't really know lyla . Sure I smiled as jemma drove .

        When we got to the baby store me and jemma went crazy . We bought pink paint clothes bags shoes socks hairbows toys bottles everything a baby needs . One stood out to both of us though that is the one she is coming home in I said as I grabbed it .