feeding for three

Third pov.

Hi yes oppintment for Elizabeth Teller Jemma said as Eliza sat in the chair with the kids . Mommy can I play your phone Andrea said .

Eliza said huh I wonder why I excepted you to say that Eliza said pulling out the iPad . Here Kenny and Ellie Eliza said handing them each iPads .

Are you rich Ellie asked no Eliza chuckled you wouldn't belive the amount of Ipads I got at the wedding Eliza said .

She had no idea why she got five ipads but she found them useful . Ok Mrs. Teller we will see you now the female doctor wearing pink with a lanyard and the words obgyn said .

Ok she stood up taking Andrea and Ellies hands and Jemma took Kenny's . Big crowd today I see the doctor said sitting in her chair .

Yup they yours she asked this one is but the other two are my neese and nefue oh and this is my mom well mother in law but I consider her my mom Eliza said smiling at jemma .

Remember Ellie record everything ok Eliza said before entering the room ok Ellie nodded thats my girl she kissed her forehead as they entered . Eliza wanted Jax to see it all she felt bad he couldn't hear his first child's heartbeat she was bound to make sure he heard this one .

Ok so Mrs. Teller we will have this thing she said holding up a little white and blue thing check to see the babies heart beat . This wasn't new to Eliza so she sat back .

As the doctor pulled up Elizas shirt Andrea stoped her . Exuse me my dad said no one is aloud to raise her short unless it him she says crossing her arms .

The doctor jemma and Eliza laugh honey she is checking the baby for his or her heart . Are you sure because my daddy can beat you up if you hurt her she said . Yes honey Eliza spoke ok fine Andrea sat down as the doctor raised her shirt once again .

Ok here we go she puts the white and plue machine to Elizas stomache . She moved it around ok she said until there was finally a heart beat .

Oh my gosh jeema said Eliza smiled but the doctors face expression changed . What is it Eliza said mouthing we are just going to do an ultrasound she says .

I thought you only have an ultrasound when your four months pregnant or whenever something is wrong Eliza said .

Yes but its just to make sure the doctor spoke when the door opened at two female doctors walked in and one male . Hi Mrs.Teller I am doctor Nanes I am the one who will delivers the baby .

Hi Eliza said we will move you to an ultrasound room ok . Alright she said getting up . All the kids followed as Eliza held Ellie and Andrea's hand . Im still recording Ellie said .

Thank you baby girl Eliza said walking to the room . Ok Mrs.Teller why don't you lay up here for me . Eliza sighed getting up there they put the towel under her pants lifting up her shirt .

Ok here she began to move the cold gelly around on Elizas stomache . The machine started making sound until the baby was found .

Come on son let's go Clay said to Jax where are we going Jax asks . To the bar Clay says we all are . Alright he got on his bike .

Hey man you heard from Lyla Jax asks Opie . Not since yesterday have you heard from Eliza Opie asks not since this morning . Im sure there fine Opie say . Jax nods yeah I am just going to call and make sure me to Opie says pulling out his phone .

Both of the phones went straight to voice mail . There ok Jax says it just a coinsurance yeah man coincidence . Jax and Opie went into the bar both of there minds where going crazy was lyla going to hurt Eliza .

There it is the doctor said smiling there what is Eliza asked . It looks like your eight weeks pregnant with twins . Oh my gosh Eliza said letting a few tears slide down her cheek .

Looks like mommy is eating for three now jemma said . Yup they handed me the pictures ok Mrs.Teller we want to see you next week ok she said as they wiped the jelly off Elizas stomach and everyone left the hospital .

I can't believe it Eliza said buckling Andrea in her car seat . Me neither jemma said getting in the driver's side . Eliza would argue but honestly she did not have the energy .

Shit Eliza said seeing her phone was dead . She put her phone on charge in the car ok now where headed to the mall right jemma said . Yes the girls shouted no Kenny said groaning .

It was about ten minutes when Opie and Jax decided to call lyla and Eliza again . This time lyla answered8n her killer lyla said .

Are you ok Opie asked yeah why lyla said . You just didn't answered earlier and I got scared . I'm ok dint worry lyla reassured I've got to get back to work I love you lyla said . Love you to Opie said then the call ended .

Still can't get Eliza to answer Opie asked nope . I'm going to call jemma Jax said calling jemma .

Everyone was singing when jemmas phone went of its Jax jemma said handing the phone to Eliza . She turned down the music answering it hello she said .

Elizabeth why haven't you answered Jax said . My phone died she said . You almost gave me a fucking heart attack you know that Jax said . Stop the car Eliza said jemma did hang on Jax she gave the phone to jemma as she got put of the car throwing up .

What is going on Jax asked she is throwing up right now jemma said . Im sorry I just got scared Jax said as Eliza took the phone . I know babe but you've got to trust im ok alright .

Ok Jax said Eliza I've got to go Jax said ok I love you she said but the phone call ended that was weird she said .

Jax had to hang up because he was being held at gun point . What do you want he asked you they said trying to get Jax . Clay and some of the boys tried to stop them but Bobby got shot .

Hey guys so I have alot more that needs to happen so the time skip might take a little longer than expected I am trying to get more chapters done but I've had a lot on my plate so yeah I love you guys xoxo kenzie 😘❤