come back to us

Jax pov .

Eliza and me where headed back home Eliza has been a little weird since the first day of our honeymoon . As we drove home Eliza was looking out of the window I grabbed her hand and kissed it .

     She looked at me smiling I love you she said I love you to I spoke . If anything happens to me or this baby please just find someone to take care and love you and Andrea ok Eliza said to me . Stop Eliza please I refuse to loose you and this baby I said .

      She sighed I had no idea what was driving her to say those things . Elizas phone began to ring . She pulled it out hello she said .

     I listened in the best I could tears began to leave Elizas cheek . I pulled over taking the phone . Hello I said it was my mom . Jax David...he...is...um my mom began to say sniffling he is what I said . He is dead ma said I quickly understood why Eliza was crying .

     What happened I asked his heart was carved out ma spoke . I got off the phone after making sure Andrea was ok after seeing what she saw .

     I turned around looking at Eliza i noticed she began to breathe hard . Tears fell down her cheeks Eliza are you ok I asked . She wiped the tears getting out of the car .

      I got out to she was breathing really hard . Hey talk to me I said as I tried to comfort her . I can't Jax i loose everything I love I can't do it anymore Eliza said crying .

    I held her you have to was all I said you have to because of me Andrea this baby you have to . She took a deep breathe holding her stomach .

     Let's go home she said taking my hand as we walked back to the car . The rode was quite sometimes you could hear her whimper .

       I held her hand the entire time I know what its like to lose someone you love . The day my dad died it was like I lost myself to .

      We had finally made it home a few bikes where outside of our house along with my mas car . We both got out but before walking in she stopped me .

      Look I just want you to know that I love you ok so please understand if I keep anything from you she said . Are you i asked she kissed me lets go please Eliza said .

        I held her hand walking in telling by her voice I should stop asking questions . Everyone was sitting down whenever the door opened they all stood .

      David was a good man but everyone here knew him and Eliza shared a bond . Andrea ran to us I smiled and so didn't Eliza .

       Uncle David is gone Andrea said with a sad face . Would you excuse me for a second Eliza said walking to our bedroom .

      Hey why don't you go play with Ellie i say to Andrea . Ok she said running to Ellie . I sighed how is she doing baby jemma asked .

     She is Eliza tries to hide what she really feels I said . Ma hugged me she will get through it . I hope so I said then walking to Clay .

      He had called me about club businesses with the Russians . The gone trading business he has us running is shit . I can't help but wonder if my dad belived in this to .

        Hey son Clay says giving me a side hug . We need to leave to destroy the evidence the Russians have against us Clay says . I sigh we leave first thing in the morning how long I ask a week .

      I know Eliza needs me but if I end up in jail again became of this I may not be able to see Eliza give birth to our child . Everyone begins to leave and I get Andrea ready for bed .

      Daddy do you think mommy will be ok Andrea asks . I think mommy is sad but I know she is strong and will get through this ok I kissed Andrea on the head .

      Now darlin I think its time for someone to sleep I say as she giggles shutting the light off and closing the door I head to my bedroom .

       I hear the shower so I assume Eliza is in there . I undress walking in the bathroom and getting in with her . We held eachother as the water ran over our heads .

     I'm leaving tomorrow its club business I will be gone for a week will you be ok I ask . She turns around kissing me will you she asks . I always am ain't I .

        I know but I just need you to make it home alive to me and Andrea please she says . I look at her I will darlin but why are you acting like this  .

         I just need you to be ok she said kissing me again I nod . I will be I promise . We both get out instead of getting dressed i pick her up .

      She giggles i laied her on the bed kissing her neck . She moaned I smirked . She looked at me as we rolled over she was on top .

      She went down to my place I suddenly felt the need of having her . Look who I smirking know Eliza said we spent the night making love .

       The next morning I got up getting ready I kissed Eliza on the head and checked on Andrea she was sleeping so peacefully I smiled . Then I shut her door and left the house .

      We are meeting up at the club so I drove there . I walked and everyone was there . Finally let's go Clay said everyone got on there bikes . Who is watching Kenny and Eliie i asked Opie as we rode .

      Lyla is supposed to drop them off with Eliza . I noded is Liza ok he asked I think so but you never know especially when that person is Eliza .

      Hey guys so a time skip is coming whether its this chapter or the next it is coming with that being said if you think I should show more of jaxs pov please tell me love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤