life and death

Third pov.

                         Flashback

      Eliza Jax said mhhm Eliza said looking at Jax smiling . It was after they had got into a fight . And where tangled in the sheets naked .

       Promise me you won't leave me Jax said . She looked at him I can't say i will never die but I can say I will fight to stay alive fir you she said . Jax smiled now you promise you won't tell me to leave again she said I promise he said kissing her on the forehead .

       I love you Mr.Teller and I love you Mrs.Teller . She smiled forever and always .

                   Flashback over

  Everything was in slow motion there was noises everywhere . All of witch where very unpleasant . Eliza finally realized what was going on when reality snuck up on her .

      Ellie was shaking she had just shot lyla . The two men where very angry they took there gun out holding it to Opie .

        Tell them to put there weapons down the man said . Do it Eliza said tears in her eyes . Ellie honey talk to me Eliza said . I...I think she's dead Ellie said gulping .

       Lyla was still breathing look at me Eliza said . She do you see her chest rising and falling Eliza asked . Yes she said ok good she's not dead Eliza said .

      You didn't kill her i did Eliza said how Ellie asked . Eliza ran to lyla stabbing her . The man pulled Eliza up by her neck pinning her against the wall .

       You can kill me i don't care as long as that little girl doesn't live with the fear of killing someone . The other man pulls the gun back ready to shoot Opie .

        No ! Eliza yelled kicking the man and running to Opie as the trigger was pulled . Shoot Jax said talking to Victor he shot the man that had pulled the trigger as the other man shit his gun missing and giving victor the chance to shoot the man .

        Victor untied Jax as they looked at Eliza sitting up against the wall . Opie had been shot and Eliza held him in her arms . She had tears running down her cheeks as Ellie and Kenny cried in eachothers arms .

        He's gone Eliza said he's gone and its my fault ! Eliza yelled Jax was crying to its not your fault its mine I told him to confront lyla and she pulled the gun out Jax said . She wanted me dead you should of just stayed with Tara Eliza said . Victor came and tried to help Eliza up but she refused .

        Now we have four dead bodies two kids without there parents and its my fault Eliza said . Don't blame your self Elizabeth those two kids need you right now so suck it up Victor said .

        Eliza kissed Opies head im so very sorry if I would of never came or existed you would still be alive Eliza said giving opie to Victor and going to the kids .

        Jax held the kids as they cried Eliza came hey Eliza sajd bending down to there level . Ellie turned to her wrapping her arms around Eliza as she cried .

       Where will we get she asked I looked at Jax and we shared the same look . In that moment Eliza knew you two will come live with us Eliza said as Jax nodded in agreement .

      Really Ellie said wiping her tears away of course baby Jax said looking at her as Kenny and her smiled . It wasn't long before the cops showed up .

        They had to bring Jax Eliza and Victor in for questioning . Im sorry uncle Victor for getting you involved Eliza said as they sat in the police car . Ellie and Kenny would be going in to states custody until me and Jax adopted them .

          Its ok its not your fault im just glad you and wee ones are ok he said talking about the twins . Jax nodded now we got to deal with the feds shit Jax said .

      Hey Eliza said talking to the man up front . What he asked rudly you know what lets try that again . Hey Eliza said yes the man said nicer . Thats better she said are we going to have to be in a room with Stahl .

         He smirked you scared he asked no but if I rip her God damn throat out know I warned you Eliza said leaning back . Where her he said as Stahl opened the door .

        She was smirking Eliza looked at her smiling . Whats so funny Stahl asked its not whats funny it whats funny looking Eliza said as the cops brought them in .

        Jax smoked her ass as they walked in . Really she said turning towards Jax and back . Its not my fault I can't control myself when I'm staring at that ass Jax said . Hey Victor said sorry Jax said smirking .

       Jax missed Opie but he was not going to cry not yet anyways . They began to split them up but before they could Eliza kissed Jax . If she starts something tell her you want a lawyer Eliza said referring to Stahl .

        I know babe I got this Jax said mhm im sure you do Eliza said . Ge turned around going with the cops he was ready to leave but Eliza smaked his ass . He looked at her what I couldn't control myself Eliza said crossing her arms .

        He smiled and she smirked as for you uncle Victor you say you want a lawyer if anyone starts shit Eliza said as the two hugged .

          Ok let's go the cop said separating the two . Eliza sat at the table as a male cop came in . Hello Eliza start from the beginning he said .

         Victor and Jax where asked the same thing . All of them telling the same stories . Then Stahl came in to Jaxs room .

       Shit he says rolling his eyes hello Jaxon she said . I need to ask you something . Ok Jax said leaning in on the table . Did Eliza stabb lyla Stahl asked . Yes but it was self Jax was cut off thank you thats all Stahl says walking out .

         Everyone began leaving there intaragation rooms . Eliza and Jax hugged . Then Stahl stopped them Elizabeth Teller you are under arrest for the murder of Lyla Winston Stahl said wrapping her in hand cuffs .

            Hey guys so yes I know why can't they just settle down and soon they will but until then this is wear where at love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤