hell

Third pov.

Jax sat in the hospital holding his daughters hand . Please lord protect my baby no mater what Jax said .

Jax Stahl said Jax looked at her jemma is in the room next to this one getting checked out . Jax stood up Eliza what about Eliza . Jemma hasn't said a word we've asked about Eliza but all she does is cry .

Jax gets up ready to go to his moms room but Stahl stops him . All of the children and your mom have been in this hospital so whoever is doing this is keeping Eliza and if she comes back she won't come back alive .

I don't need your input Jax says going to jemmas room . He walked in his mom was shaking with tears rolling down her cheeks .

What happened to her where is Eliza jemma looked at her son . She didn't cry or scream she was just emotionless . I know it was trauma I know but she knew all along that it would be her in the end .

What in the hell happened jemma let a tear leave her cheek . She is gone Jaxon she was raped and nothing more to them that was the end i screamed and yelled as they began cutting her the whole time she held no emotion .

She didn't want to I fight or scream she just stayed still . The men that held me still told me that this is what the sons get for fucking with them . They all wore masks .

I saw Eliza let a whimper leave her lip she looked at me in that last moment . She said she hates that this one moment had gone by so quick . Seeing her daughter in that moment crying and screaming made her realize what was any of this .

It was constant fighting and in the end where did it get her . So she made a deal as always . Her life for everyone else's .

The only way me and Andrea would get out of there was her life so they let us go . She said that she needs you to do something for her . She needs you to tell her kids what neverland really was . That they will be in hell bit in order to get through it they need to write down what makes them mad and burn it .

She needs you to get some woman good for the kids not a whore . She also needs you to know she loves you so so much and she had something else to say but it was to late her time was done .

Jax fell to the ground jemma let a few more tears leave her cheeks . She can't be gone not yet not after everything .

Jax git up running out of the hospital and getting on his bike . As he drove all he felt was anger and sadness . He drove to the club busting open the door . All of the boys where there already .

Jax was an emotional wreck we are going to kill whoever rapped all of my girls . And killed the love of my life I don't care if I have to go to hell Jax said .

Calm down Jaxon your thinking irrationally right now Tig said . I agree with Jax my granddaughter was raped I will murder whoever did it Piney said .

I do agree to kill them but calm down get a better mindset before you do so juice says . Jax looks at the club letting tears leave his cheeks . I want the Russians the swat team and I need all of you ready tonight at eleven old clock building outside if town no questions asked Jax said leaving .

Jax was finally back at the hospital in his daughters room . She started moving around before her eyes opened . She looked around before her eyes finally settled on jaxs .

Daddy she said Jax was quickly at her side . Hi baby where is mommy Andrea asked . Jax hung his head in sorrow she is gone isn't she Andrea's small voice asked .

We...we don't know that for sure yes we do dad she said goodbye to me Andrea said letting a few tears leave her cheeks .

.....Im so sorry I have failed all of you Jax said . Andrea rapped her arms around jaxs neck . No dad you haven't mom is gone and I know that I know what Nederland is and I have failed my mom for leaving her .

Andrea was nine but she was smart . Jax wiped his tears no baby you didn't the hell she went through was something that seems unreal in the end she always fount her way back to us so until I see your mothers body I am not going to belive she is dead Jax said .

Andrea held her father I just want to forget about those terrible men but everywhere I turn there faces and voices are there how did mom do it Andrea asked .

She did it because she had me and you and her friends and your grandma she did it because she knew she had to live for us . Andrea looked at her father can you promise me something daddy Andrea asked .

Anything he spoke promise to stay strong and be there for us whenever you find mommy gone just promise please . Jax held up his pinky finger I promise Andrea Jade with everything in me I promise you I will stay strong .

Andrea smiled and kissed her dad's cheek . Ellie stared out the window when she got a knock on her door . Come in she said not taking her eyes off of the window .

Hay sis just came to make sure you where ok Kenny asked . He walked in Ellies room . She looked at her brother no im not ok Kenny how are you knowing someone else dies on us again how .

Kenny sat on her bed i ain't Ellie I ain't I could of stopped it if I would if fought if I would have just tried Kenny said . Ellie hugged her brother you did it was me who didn't . By now both of the kids where a crying mess both held eachother . Everyone leaves us or dies on us how are we supposed to get through this Kenny asked . Ellue looked at her brother we don't ge t through it Kenny said we remember it and we always will have a hole in our hearts but we never forget it we never move on from it we walk forward and smile never ever forgetting it .

Eliza sat her head up looking around trying to wipe her eyes . She was in a car . Morning a voice said from beside her she looked at the person next to her .

He was driving he had dark brown curly hair blue eyes . Where are we she asked well love we are in your conscience .

Oh come on you didn't think Eliza was really dead nope not yet and neither is this story sorry it was a sad chapter I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤