Russians

Third pov.

      She started the car calling Clay it went straight to voice mail . She called every guy none of them answering . Fuck Eliza said calling Emma hello Emma's tired voice spoke .

       Emma i need help call James and  Xander tell them to send back up . Why Emma asked do it please Eliza gave the address and was hurrying .

       When she pulled up she was met with Emma and four squad cars . Ok you need to souround the building and hide because as far as they know I came alone you here a gun you come ok Eliza said . Got it Emma said as they all hid .

       If you lay a finger on her I will slit your throat Jax said . They laughed id like to see you try we will all of us Clay said . We will do a lot worse to your little princess and when she is gone you will be to .

      Hmm princess I don't like that I prefer queen oh and if we're calling me a queen can I please be the queen bitch it has a ring to it right Eliza said standing at the door .

       Jax was worried but smirked at her behavior . They all sourounded her shit I said trying to get put of the chains . Ok so let's play a game Eliza said dogging the punch she almost took .

      Hi my name is Elizabeth I killed a few people arrested a few and married the person who you dare threaten oh and forget im also pregnant hormones make a woman crazy Eliza said laughing especially when you ignore her peace in quiet to threaten her and her husband .

       They looked at her and pulled a gun near her head . She smiled putting her head to the gun do it . They couldn't believe her actions wich was ok because it was apart ok her plan .

       She snached the gun twisting his arm and putting him on his knees with the gun to his head . Now let's see how much you care about him kill me and I kill him let them go and he lives .

      They look at eachother Eliza was sick of the wait she shot at the ceiling and the doors busted open . Cops filled the room .

        Or you take to long so you go to jail cops started arresting people . Thinking Eliza won she through the gun down going to Jax .

   As soon as Eliza was in Jaxs gaze a gun was held to Jaxs head .

  Look you crazy bitch i dont know who or what you think your doing but if you dont let my men go and get the cops out of here i will kill him . Eliza turned around stop he demanded they all sttoped .

      she let a few tears slip her eyes go home it was a false alarm and they just wanted to talk . Emma looked at Eliza in concern but they uncuffed the Russians and went on there way .

        Ok you got your wish now let him go she begged . He laughed bitch please we are just getting started .

    We had a deal she said looking at them . No i said we wouldnt kill him if you got those cops out of here .

  Now sit they brought a chair pushing her down and tieing her up .

Now tell us Eliza do you got kids . I aint telling you she said how manny was all he asked . She rolled her eyes i cant remember must be early dimenisia . They punched Jax now do you remember . Dont say anything Jax said as they punched him again .

   Ok stop Eliza shouted i had one but it died she said letting a few tears escped her eyes . She wasnt lying she did have a chilid and she did loose it by Damien .

       So her crying made it look more beliveable .

   Anymore and if i find out you are lying we will kill you and your kid . Like i said i lost my child . A woman came out no she has a child age five Andrea Jade and she goes to Charming elementry .

   Getting a good look at the woman anger filled her face . You  mother fucking bitch i will carve out your eyes and feed them to my dogs .

  You dont got dogs but you do have two twins . So you have three kids and you lied to us about it .

      Who is she Jax asked and what does she mean by twins . Oh hi i am her step sister and Eliza well she can tell you all about the two babies she carries because you wont ever get to see them .

        You hurt my children and I swear Jax said . Enough the guy said thank you sweetheart you can go he says .

       They walk to Jax taking a knife and cutting him up . No Eliza screamed stop please I will do anything tears poured down Elizas eyes . In that moment nothing mattered to her but Jax .

      Stop the guy said you really do care for him dont you . More than anything I care about everyone in here so I will make you a better offer she said . Im listening she sniffled .

       I am the daughter of Dima Danielle Putlova . Thats impossible oh but it is and she told me all about you . Victor Putlova was her brother my uncle . I have no idea what he looks like but he is Russian .

      My mother told me he joined a biker gang but if I where ever in trouble he would help . You dont even have a Russian accent he said .

       No but she taught me Russian she told me that she loved her brother but when she wanted to leave he chose to stay that they lost contact but she always watched after him .

         So my offer is i will come with you and do as you say my mother told me before she died she had hoped I'd meet my uncle but it might not be the way she planned .

        I love you Jaxon Eliza said before saying in Russian now untie me . Hi my neese the guy said . Untie them all of them .

        They untied Eliza and all the boys including Jax . You know my name so I shall not say anymore but I do want you to know how sorry I am .

       Eliza hugged him she was to Eliza pulled out a picture of her mother hugging her uncle as her uncle held her as a baby .

      I was only a day old when this was taken but I always carried it with me . He smiled she was a good soul I know Eliza said wiping her tears .

       Goodbye my neese he said hugging her one last time goodbye uncle Victor she said . Eliza walked out running to Jax and kissing him .

      We need to talk was all he said as he got on his bike . Eliza said goodbye to Neeta and was met with Jax . He was on a chair tears in his eyes . Eliza knew him crying meant nothing good .

        Hey guys so im trying to complete another chapter today but no promises I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤